PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 07:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

clbutitta is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stuck in Bootloader

Im stuck in the bootloader screen. I was trying to flash my rom, so i could update to 6.5... The screen currently has the rainbow colors, it say TITA100 MFG
SPL-2.40.Olipro
CPLD-9

Any help would be great so i can get my phone up and running again!

oh yes and im using a htc mogul/6800

Last edited by clbutitta; 05-11-2009 at 07:32 PM. Reason: left out info
Old 05-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG enV Touch
Carrier: Verizon

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin
Re: Stuck in Bootloader

re-flash your rom using the SD card method. rename the RUU_Signed.nbh to TITAIMG.nbh and put your SD card in your phone. Press + Hold the Power and the Camera button while pressing the reset button for 2 seconds. It will put you back in bootloader mode, and then follow instructions...

Commander of the Non-Data Users Team.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:39 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

clbutitta is a n00b

i dont have the capability of putting my sc card into my pc though. and currently i cant doing anything on the phone
Old 05-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG enV Touch
Carrier: Verizon

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin

that's the only way i can think of.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

OK, seriously stop starting multiple threads about the same issue.

I gave you a link to a better guide than the one you chose, and again referenced it a few posts ago. As was pointed out before, you will need to flash a new radio on your phone before you can put on a custom ROM.

Download the radio ROM (I recommend 3.42.50), run the Rom Update Utility. Load the radio ROM on your phone using the usb cable from your computer. DO NOT LET CUSTOMIZATIONS RUN OR YOU WILL BE SOL.

Then re-flash to the custom ROM of your choice.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:51 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

clbutitta is a n00b

bt i have tried your method when i click on the link i get no thread that gives a download for the radio, so its not like im not trying everything out.

To the other guy
I found a way to do get my computer to read my memory card, i brought it up and i done have a file on the memory card reading RUU_Signed.nbh
Old 05-11-2009, 07:53 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

http://www.4shared.com/file/10420440...ROM_34250.html

here is the radio

place the radio file on sd card and make sure it is named TITAIMG.nbh and then enter bootloader and follow grey screen instructions.
after that place the ruu_signed.nbh file (which is the rom you want) and name it to TITAIMG.nbh and enter bootloader and follow grey screen instructions.

Last edited by mattsm; 05-11-2009 at 07:57 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:55 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

clbutitta is a n00b

ok so do i need to flash back to wm 6.1?
I was initially trying ot just unlock my phone and what u are telling me is i need to do the radio first?
Old 05-11-2009, 07:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by clbutitta View Post
bt i have tried your method when i click on the link i get no thread that gives a download for the radio, so its not like im not trying everything out.
Here's the link again.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33857

Please see post #3 on there. It is entirely about radios. It also has a link to download 3.42.40 which is a fine radio.

As I said, we are trying to help you. Please read the provided material, or you are going to continue to get very lost.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:02 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

clbutitta is a n00b

ok i will try this later, when i get back. Is there another way we can chat? messsanger? email or such?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development