PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 10:42 AM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
data plan usage

brought to u by rev a speeds and a unlimited data plan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.JPG (105.4 KB, 258 views) Click for barcode!

Old 10-21-2008, 09:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

Dvargo is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Dvargo
Re: data plan usage

That is impressive but WTF do you do to use 16 GB in 10 days?
Old 10-22-2008, 01:33 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

And how is Verizon not complaining? Don't they have a 5GB cap?
Old 10-22-2008, 02:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff

I like how 3 out of 5 tabs are different ppcgeeks threads in your browser...

[
Old 10-22-2008, 10:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
And how is Verizon not complaining? Don't they have a 5GB cap?
I don't believe vz enforces the cap, but users like this will certainly get their attention sooner or later.............

~John
Old 10-22-2008, 11:32 AM
Threadstarter

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

i have a unlimited data plan there is no cap that i know of. i use it for my bittorrent client and vpn ,cirtix and streaming

Last edited by Adrianh85; 10-22-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianh85 View Post
i have a unlimited data plan there is no cap that i know of. i use it for my bittorrent client and vpn ,cirtix and streaming
vz doesn't come right out & tell you about a cap, but sprint/vz etc all have one & if you keep using that much data they will probably simply shut you off one of these days.

~John
Old 10-22-2008, 04:03 PM
Threadstarter

cut what the data plan or tethering?
Old 10-22-2008, 04:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

If it's anything like Sprint, the "unlimited" data is really only 5GB/month. I haven't kept up with it since they first announced it, but Sprint was threatening to start charging customers per kb if they go over. I'm not sure if there is any type of grandfather clause or anything like that. I hope Verizon doesn't do that to you, that would add up pretty quickly!

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:50 PM
Threadstarter

verizon`s data plans go pay as u go , 10mb , 5gb , then the one thats suppose to be unlimited. i hope they dont try to charge me that is my main internet source.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development