PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 03:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc 6800
Carrier: cricket

bastad is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wrecking My Brains

man i have ben trying to flash a mogul 6800 for three days now and i have everything down packed expect this darn spc code...i unlocked and install cricket rom and prl im stuck after that. When i diall *2278 i get the IM Sorry msg... Quick Question is does the msl have to be changed to six zeros to successfully program or what???? Also, i am unable to connect to any of my 4 computers that i have anywhere everytime i connect it shows usb not recognized in my bottom right hand corner of my screen. Before you tell me to google aka search please take into consideration that i have ben messing with this phone for three of my off days which basically means all work no play so i have ben searching for hours upon hours. I flashed everything using a sd card which works very darn good but i cant seem to find a way to change spc without connecting to pc My pc OS is Windows Xp any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:40 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Wrecking My Brains

This might help you:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...55&postcount=1

It is a guide for flashing the Vogue to cricket but since you have already flashed you may be able to use the steps in there that involve the spc. Hope it helps you.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:14 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Here Bro!
Have you seen this?
This should help:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1426679
Old 12-29-2009, 08:41 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

bastad is a n00b

Thanks so much for the feedback its great when you have experienced ppl giving total noobs great and specific help. Also i seem to have had the cricket info correct when i flashed it because i have full service now only thing i cant do is OTA program the phone but is this needed to actually be able to benefit from EVDO prl or what. And also i am still unable to connect phone to any pc that i come into contact with still shows usb unrecognized... but other than that thanks alot bro's
Old 12-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

filter311 is a n00b

As far as OTA programing goes you have to use a non EVDO prl and OTA in 1x. This will allow the phone to download the EVDO prl for your market and update it on your phone. Once this is done you should be able to OTA using the EVDO prl that was updated when you did OTA if you ever need to in the future.

Ok for the USB problem you need to have the HTC drivers loaded on your computer.
http://www.4shared.com/dir/13899878/...ock_Tools.html
WindowsHTCDrivers.exe
Also
Activesync45.msi

Last edited by filter311; 12-30-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:31 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

bastad is a n00b

thanks alot for the feedback i've recently installed the drivers but it still says that the device is unrecognized and that it has failed. Also, regarding the OTA issue i believe that im supposed to have my spc code set to all 0's so that it may connect is the true or not? If so idk how i will be able to that seeing as tho i flashed all my settings and info thru sd card phone does not connect to active sync at all is there and other way to change spc via sd card or what
Old 12-31-2009, 11:29 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

spc must be changed by usb connection with QPST or CDMA workshop
Old 12-31-2009, 05:36 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

bastad is a n00b

well damn now im really stuck because my phone doesnt want to connect to my pc and i have tried all diagnostic tips found on just about every forum i am able to flash my phone and i know my msl which lets me edit my epst but i am unable to *228 successfully hey drew do u know of any methods use to connect or what
Old 01-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

filter311 is a n00b

For me to get my phone to connect to QPST I use DmRouter on my phone.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:58 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

bastad is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by filter311 View Post
For me to get my phone to connect to QPST I use DmRouter on my phone.

hey filter can u explain the process please

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development