PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2012, 11:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

wetbar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So... I guess I have to leave sprint

hey is there a note 2 forum somewhere?
Old 11-26-2012, 12:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Threadstarter

revaaron is keeping up the good workrevaaron is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

been wondering the same exact thing. I dislike the dual sdcards immensely btw.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:08 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I care less if sprint gives me 21kbs a sec on 3g. Or 3 mbps on 4g. It's the un limited that has me hooked. I have a friend with note2 att witj 4g at his home. He clocks at a average of 18 to 24 mbps. But he has limited 5gig a month. so he is scared to even see the 4g signal small at his taskbar. That's just sad.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:26 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
I care less if sprint gives me 21kbs a sec on 3g. Or 3 mbps on 4g. It's the un limited that has me hooked. I have a friend with note2 att witj 4g at his home. He clocks at a average of 18 to 24 mbps. But he has limited 5gig a month. so he is scared to even see the 4g signal small at his taskbar. That's just sad.
I agree 100%
Who cares how fast the connection is if you are out of data?
Old 01-26-2013, 02:22 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Agree, I've thought about leaving Sprint, but paying double + overage, and being limited to 5GB, when I'm already using 5GB/month on slow 3g won't help me any.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using PPCGeeks
Old 01-26-2013, 02:50 AM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Agree, I've thought about leaving Sprint, but paying double + overage, and being limited to 5GB, when I'm already using 5GB/month on slow 3g won't help me any.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using PPCGeeks
Month before last I had over 20 gigs of data used.
Not a word said or text sent.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

I don't get how I do 13GB a month. I don't have service more than 50% of the time. And a lot of the times when I do have service, I try to use data and nothing goes through.

Also, anything I have to do that involves non-asynchronous 1MB+ files never go through and I have to send them over and over and over. I wonder how much of that 13GB is just data retries.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:06 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
I don't get how I do 13GB a month. I don't have service more than 50% of the time. And a lot of the times when I do have service, I try to use data and nothing goes through.

Also, anything I have to do that involves non-asynchronous 1MB+ files never go through and I have to send them over and over and over. I wonder how much of that 13GB is just data retries.
Probably a lot.
I have moments like that.
Some servers do that even when I have a good 3g connection.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

So I just click everything 100x for them to go through and verizon put up all good antennas so I get service most places now. Switched from the Epic 4G to the Galaxy Note 2. Sort of wished I went with the S4 activate, but oh well.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G