PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 12:39 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
dling apps from internet

every time ive gone on the internet to the android app.com it says the app will be dl'd shortly on my phone and it never has been. this is the only phone i have connected to the email address i use successfully with the market on the phone. is this an issue wit epic or have you guys has success with it?
Old 07-08-2011, 01:37 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: dling apps from internet

is "settings/applications/unknown sources" checked?
Old 07-08-2011, 01:59 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

yeah thats why i dont get it and why doesnt AA rom have a market app?
Old 07-08-2011, 02:02 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
yeah thats why i dont get it and why doesnt AA rom have a market app?
his call on market but im pretty sure it has it to be honest, thought you were on that "stock" EF tar? what browser are you using to dl a app?
Old 07-08-2011, 02:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

mozilla. i wanted to stay on that but the no voice mail notification drove me crazy. i know you like g voice but the vv works for me
Old 07-08-2011, 02:14 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

i just want to back up my texts befpore i flash but i cant get an app on there to do that since i cant get market
Old 07-08-2011, 02:21 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
i just want to back up my texts befpore i flash but i cant get an app on there to do that since i cant get market
just dl market apk.
http://www.filecrop.com/android.market.apk.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:31 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

thanks that worked as do most of the things you suggest so i guess ill go back to 2.2 until sprint works vvmail. but aside from my touch screen not working sometimes that tar was awesome you gave me

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G