PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2011, 05:19 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Weather widget for Epic

whats the name or how do i find this widget if its available for the EPIC

Mid-summer Android phone release roundup | Android Central
its the one on the left on the LG phone

Old 07-07-2011, 06:22 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Weather widget for Epic

here you go:

LG Clock & Weather Combo Widget Ripped from Optimus 2X

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:52 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff

thanks gten

i clicked on the link which it took me to pocket then xda which said it was the old version available and clicked on the new version which is 11.22mb why is it such a big file?
Old 07-07-2011, 09:13 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

also why does a weather app
need permission to
retrieve running applications?

Edit: installed it looks great really like the colors but one issue in potrait everything is good but when switch to landscape the Number the represents the Hour moves to the left which is left outside the the time tabs and the seconds numbers moves to the hour spot any fix for that ?

Edit 2: weather info that it states is wrong widget says today in my area theres going to be lightning and accuweather.com says sunny which is actually true.. but ill keep it cause it looks nice

Last edited by masetas; 07-07-2011 at 09:27 PM.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:38 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Nice, I like it. Thanks!
Old 07-08-2011, 01:42 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

not to be a a$$ but its kinda nice to hit a "thanx" when someone finds something your looking for, maybe its just how i work it but thanx gten.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:49 AM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
not to be a a$$ but its kinda nice to hit a "thanx" when someone finds something your looking for, maybe its just how i work it but thanx gten.
I can honestly say I must have forgotten to hit the thanks button as you can see I said thanks in my post but forgot to hit the button as I also like to see my thanks button press after I help someone else as its stated in my sig line
Old 07-08-2011, 01:51 AM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Nice, I like it. Thanks!
Do you also have the issue I posted about when in landscape ?
Old 07-08-2011, 02:07 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
Do you also have the issue I posted about when in landscape ?
im sure its a issue cause its ported over to epic, as for the thanx post it was because of your sig i posted. lol
Old 07-08-2011, 02:17 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
im sure its a issue cause its ported over to epic, as for the thanx post it was because of your sig i posted. lol
thought the issue could be because of that but doesnt the phone this widget originated from be used in landscape mode in which it shouldn't give this issue?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G