PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 08:30 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374
Thanks, Rob (ptfdmedic)

I'm taking a page from k0nane at xda here.

I don't know how many you follow Rob's twitter feed, but he announced today that he has to sell his Epic and will no longer be able to develop the midNIGHT rom for the Epic.

As most of you know his life is very hectic on his best days.

Rob, I believe I can speak for everyone here a PPCGeeks when I say thank you for everything you have given to our community. We hope to see you back soon. You taught us much more that just how to improve our phones. You taught us things that we would have never learned without you.

I encourage all you to continue to wear the Autism Awareness banners in your sigs with pride.

Here is the link to k0nane's thread at xda. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1053715

The link to Rob's lostandtired blog is in my sig.

Best Regards,
Shane

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.

Last edited by shane6374; 04-27-2011 at 08:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:54 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Re: Thanks, Rob (ptfdmedic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
I'm taking a page from k0nane at xda here.

I don't know how many you follow Rob's twitter feed, but he announced today that he has to sell his Epic and will no longer be able to develop the midNIGHT rom for the Epic.

As most of you know his life is very hectic on his best days.

Rob, I believe I can speak for everyone here a PPCGeeks when I say thank you for everything you have given to our community. We hope to see you back soon. You taught us much more that just how to improve our phones. You taught us things that we would have never learned without you.

I encourage all you to continue to wear the Autism Awareness banners in your sigs with pride.

Here is the link to k0nane's thread at xda. Thank you, Rob! (ptfdmedic) - xda-developers

The link to Rob's lostandtired blog is in my sig.

Best Regards,
Shane
+1
10char

Old 04-27-2011, 08:59 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Thanks guys
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:03 PM
O-Matic
Threadstarter

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
Thanks guys
Thank you, Rob

I've learned so much from working with you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:53 AM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III
Carrier: Sprint

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Rob,

Sorry I haven't been around lately (and no, I still haven't found a job). I wish you all the best. I will miss you as will all your loyal midNIGHT ROM followers. You have changed my life and made me aware of things around me that I never knew, and I think I am a better person for having known you. Good luck and I hope to see you around again in the future. As always, your wife and your boys are in my prayers.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

revaaron is keeping up the good workrevaaron is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

weird, I thought you sold your epic like 4 months ago, but were still developing.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:38 AM
O-Matic
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny.Bravo View Post
Rob,

Sorry I haven't been around lately (and no, I still haven't found a job). I wish you all the best. I will miss you as will all your loyal midNIGHT ROM followers. You have changed my life and made me aware of things around me that I never knew, and I think I am a better person for having known you. Good luck and I hope to see you around again in the future. As always, your wife and your boys are in my prayers.
I wish you all the luck in the world with your job search JB. Hope to see you back here working with us soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
weird, I thought you sold your epic like 4 months ago, but were still developing.
He had 2 at one point and worked a deal with Sprint where he could keep one, which just broke on him. He just got that one replaced through TEP and is selling the replacement now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G