PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 07:15 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
[MOD][APP][Froyo] Hulu to work on Epic!

This will get Hulu to work on your Epic IF you are running Froyo...since it replaces Adobe Flash 10.1 with a modified version.

ClockWorkMod:

http://firon.net/xda/flash_hulu_installer_v3.signed.zip

ADB Push:

xda-developers - View Single Post - Hulu on the Epic 4g is a Reality

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 01-03-2011 at 01:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sammy Epic

strickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good workstrickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to strickly_ppc670
Re: [MOD][APP][Froyo] Hulu to work on Epic!

Sweet! Thanks
----------Priceless ----------
Old 11-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

What about for other Android devices? Can anyone confirm it works?

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 11-16-2010, 02:20 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
What about for other Android devices? Can anyone confirm it works?
I think it has to be device specific..there is one for other devices and it didn't work on the Epic (hence this one was made) so I would "assume" it won't work...you can try I guess :/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:00 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

thanx gten.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:11 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Yeah I don't fully expect it to work I was just reaching for some hope lol. Thanks
Old 11-17-2010, 05:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo750,HTC Touch PRO, DIAMOND, Palm Pre, Epic 4G
Carrier: AT&T and SPRINT

youngblack is keeping up the good workyoungblack is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
This will get Hulu to work on your Epic IF you are running Froyo...since it replaces Adobe Flash 10.1 with a modified version.

ClockWorkMod:

http://firon.net/xda/flash_hulu_installer.signed.zip

ADB Push:

xda-developers - View Single Post - Hulu on the Epic 4g is a Reality

Take THAT HULU!!! WHAT!

...is it one or the other or do we have to do both?
Old 11-17-2010, 05:29 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblack View Post

Take THAT HULU!!! WHAT!

...is it one or the other or do we have to do both?
One or the other..you don't need both...
Old 11-17-2010, 10:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo750,HTC Touch PRO, DIAMOND, Palm Pre, Epic 4G
Carrier: AT&T and SPRINT

youngblack is keeping up the good workyoungblack is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
One or the other..you don't need both...
Ok first I tried the Clockwork Mod zip file method.. that didn't work for me.. failed to update.. said it was (bad)

is anyone experiencing this...?

Next, I'm going to CMD from my pc with usb developer ON... using the code above and see how it goes.

Before I did anything... I uninstalled flash player 10.1 as instructed in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1&postcount=10
Old 11-17-2010, 10:38 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblack View Post
Ok first I tried the Clockwork Mod zip file method.. that didn't work for me.. failed to update.. said it was (bad)

is anyone experiencing this...?

Next, I'm going to CMD from my pc with usb developer ON... using the code above and see how it goes.

Before I did anything... I uninstalled flash player 10.1 as instructed in xda-developers - View Single Post - Hulu on the Epic 4g (2.2 FROYO) is a Reality [UPDATE 11/16/10]
i flashed it fine using clm, bad dl probably.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods