PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2010, 09:59 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][BETA] Froyo DJ29 leak, deodexed, zipaligned and pre-rooted

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblack View Post
I gave it a shot and it didnt work (force close). Also when I tried to access usb from my pc the settings FC on me as well. I am not able to access my usb partition from the pc.. Tried to update modem back to di18 with this ...http://firon.net/xda/update-modemtoDI18.signed.zip and it failed after trying to update modem. Then when I reboot the phone the base band currently is still DK05... sigh.. I hope it's not permanent.
Did you try clearing Sprint Hotspot with titanium before flashing? some people said it helped with FC issues back in DI18

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 11-20-2010, 01:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo750,HTC Touch PRO, DIAMOND, Palm Pre, Epic 4G
Carrier: AT&T and SPRINT

youngblack is keeping up the good workyoungblack is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Did you try clearing Sprint Hotspot with titanium before flashing? some people said it helped with FC issues back in DI18
No I didn't and besides I was not on DI18 when I did this recently...
As I recall while being on DI18 flashing the mobile AP didn't work for me either...

As of now.. I'm still stuck with this... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/sprint-epi...l-vs-odin.html before I can do anything else.
Old 11-20-2010, 05:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo750,HTC Touch PRO, DIAMOND, Palm Pre, Epic 4G
Carrier: AT&T and SPRINT

youngblack is keeping up the good workyoungblack is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblack View Post
No I didn't and besides I was not on DI18 when I did this recently...
As I recall while being on DI18 flashing the mobile AP didn't work for me either...

As of now.. I'm still stuck with this... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/sprint-epi...l-vs-odin.html before I can do anything else.
I take it all back.. I did the titanic backup removal of Sprint hotspot like you said.. flashed into mobile ap di18...and it worked... strange though I have to go into settings to access mobile hotspot.. is there a way that I can place a shortcut to my home screen from there?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development