PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Accessories

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 11:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Epic 4g
Carrier: Spriznint

Jok3sta is keeping up the good workJok3sta is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PICS: Epic with BB Seido Case next to Touch Pro 2 (56k BEWARE)

ok i got my Best Buy branded seido case with belt clip so i decided to snap some pictures with it on and off my phone so you can see the size difference. I also snapped some pictures next to my old Touch Pro 2. I figures someone wants to see the size difference.

P.S. Sorry for the dark and blurry ones. I just took these pics and my bedside lamp isnt too bright

Old 09-18-2010, 06:11 AM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III
Carrier: Sprint

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: PICS: Epic with BB Seido Case next to Touch Pro 2 (56k BEWARE)

Thanks for the pics! I was going to go buy one, but after looking at your pictures I can see now that with the exception of the back, the Seidio case is IDENTICAL to the Sprint OEM case that I already have. The Sprint case has a carbon fiber pattern on the back and the Seidio is smooth, but if you set them side by side from the top and the sides they would be indistinguishable from each other.
Old 09-18-2010, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Yah they look the same for the most part.. I went with the seido because it came with the belt clip and I had a 10 dollar credit so I ended only paying only 5 more than the sprint case. Also I've heard that sprint case is slightly bulkier than the seido
Old 09-18-2010, 09:53 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

hate it. im a fan of a naked phone.

Old 09-18-2010, 11:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
+1...
Old 09-18-2010, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
i actually felt the same way.. pretty much all my phones have been keyboard phones and ive always hated how the cases look.. this is my first time attemting a hard case. So far i like it.. I have always had htc phones so going to this sammy it feels kind of cheesy in comparison.. this case gives me some ease. And honestly the phone feels better in my hand now.. The case doesnt make it feel too much bigger surprisingly
Old 09-18-2010, 11:35 AM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III
Carrier: Sprint

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Yeah, until you're walking upstairs and it falls out of your hand/pocket/bag/etc and bounces down 2 flights of hard unforgiving metal stairs.....
Old 09-18-2010, 11:42 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Ive got one word. Insurance. I used 28 red razrs in 2 years, 8 touch pros in 1 year, and surpisingly only 3 touch pro 2s in 10 months. Only paid 1 deductible the whole time. Stairs can kiss my ass. I bought a snap on for my first touch pro 1 and it destroyed the bezel when you took it off. Havent bought another one since. Ill use a screen protector though. Im not a complete hater.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
. Ill use a screen protector though. Im not a complete hater.
These things got gorilla glass.. you can roll "Au Naturale"

(just sayin' LOL)
Old 09-18-2010, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post
These things got gorilla glass.. you can roll "Au Naturale"

(just sayin' LOL)
even though we have gorilla glass i have still heard of cases whre the glass scratches.. im not taking that chance.. screen protector ftw

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Accessories