PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 12:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
sold: *Price dropped to $80* Sprint sero 500 plan

still available as of 11/26

dropped price to $80 because i need this to go. i have two lines and only need one.

Standard Sprint Sero 500 Contract for sale.

$30 per month
500 Anytime Minutes
Unlimited Data including SprintTV
Unlimited Text
Picture Mail
Free Nights & Weekends starting at 7pm
Unlimited Mobile to Mobile

contract is good until may 2010

Looking for 80$, paypal only. please PM me if interested.

----

let me clear this up for you guys...

the transfer procedure works like this: i call sprint and tell them that i want to transfer ownership of this contract. they get everything ready and then i do a three way call and bring you in. you give them your info. depending on whether or not you're already a sprint customer, they may need to do a credit check which could take up to two days. if you call back after we all hang up and check the status of the request, they can usually do the credit check right there and then.

i've had a few people tell me that they've called sprint reps and the reps are giving them all kinds of incorrect information about the transfer process. we do not have to go to a sprint store to do the transfer. one of us does not need to be a sprint employee to make the transfer. i've transferred accounts using the method above very recently. in fact, this is how i acquired this sero plan. trust me, this is how it works.

here are some answers to the general questions people are having:

on adding the line to your existing account...
if you already have an old sero contract, you can add this to your current account without any problems because your old sero contract is part of the same billing system that this sero account will reside in. basically the "grandfathered" sero plan. you can not add it to your account if you have a standard plan or one of the new sero plans. those plans are part of the new billing system. the only way sprint can attach this line to one of these types of accounts is to convert it to one of the new sero plans, which means that this 30$/month contract would be converted to a 50$/month contract with the same features. if you want to completely switch to this plan, you will need to either cancel that contract, or find someone to take it over.

if you have a family plan with multiple lines and you're looking to put one of those phones on this plan, there are ways of basically "deactivating" one of those lines so that you dont get billed for that line, and you wont have to pay an ETF... however, you will have two separate accounts and therefore receive two different bills, but you wouldnt be getting charged anything extra. if this is what you're looking to do, ask me about it and i'll give you the details.

on porting your number....
if you already have an old sero account, you can port your number as far as i know. if you're trying to port a number that is attached to the new system, either a new sero plan or any of the standard plans, you can not port your number.

upon transfer, the account starts out with a zero balance. what that means is that you are not responsible for the previous or current bills. from a billing standpoint, you're starting from day one, as if you just started a new contract.

Last edited by fuuup; 12-01-2008 at 08:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: For Sale: Sprint sero 500 plan

send me a pm when you get a chance..... i have a buddy that has paypal ready when his check gets deposited later tonight.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:40 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

I may be interested.... gotta ask my mom though

PM me if Dash's guy doesn't like

Old 11-15-2008, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul
Carrier: spring

lysolflow is a n00b

send me a pm if those other two guys dont come thru...

cuz i have been tryin to pick up a sero plan for a while now...
Old 11-15-2008, 05:16 PM
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

my boy wants it so im just waiting on the pm from the user selling the contract....
Old 11-15-2008, 10:03 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

JW how this works?
Old 11-16-2008, 06:16 PM
VIP Member

he would sign the contract over to the person that purchases it from him than that person signs........ people do it all the time.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:53 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

dash did you go through with it because I am game for one
Old 11-16-2008, 07:56 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

I'll have 2 sero plans for a hundreds bucks each to go. can U Biggie size it.Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 11-20-2008, 04:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff

Sorry guys, somehow email notifications got shut off and I wasn't getting any notices. Plan is still available and needs to go soon.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items