PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2012, 01:47 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Minty HTC Evo 4G

So I'm selling my HTC EVO 4G, it's the white version also and it's in very good shape.. Near the headphone port a lil of the white paint chipped off from using the headphone port every single day, but other than that there is not one scratch on the screen anywhere.. This phone has never been dropped or mishandled, so all 4 corners are in perfect shape.. There are a few small blemishes to the shell but only from normal use (power button, volume rocker, etc) but with the case on you don't even notice it... The phone is rooted and running on the newest version of Android 2.3.5, has WiFi Tether unlocked so you can use it as a free wireless router whether you keep it on Sprint or go Boost/Metro route it doesn't matter.. It also has the newest Beats Audio driver flashed to it, so you can manage your audio settings through DSP Manager to help enhance your beats headphones if you use them, or if you just want to make the phones audio enhanced as well... I'm only asking $150 shipped so let me know wassup.. I'm looking to get rid of it asap since I just got a new phone so LMK...

PM works best & I will also only do PayPal..

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items