PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WTS Sero Premium 500 plan plus Motorola Photon

Wanting to sell my sero premium 500 plan $100 . Also I have a Motorola Photon in Excellent condition that has a invisible shield sceen protector on it since day 1, also comes with extended battery and door, brand new invisible shield screen protector(not on it), Original box and manuals(I tore the stickers off though, because was going to use the box for something else), 2 belt clips, phone case, plus comes with external battery charger. Pictures are below. I will sale the plan for $100, and the phone for $150 for a total of $250 for phone and plan or if you just want the plan then $100. The plan is still in contract until 11/02/2013 so no upgrade available. Here is the plan details It's a Sprint Sero Premium 500 Plan $40, plus $10 for newer smartphone.
I also have a Palm Pre in excellent shape too if you would want that and you don't need the additional $10 so your monthly bill would be $40 plus tax.
The plan plus the Palm Pre would be $130 shipped.

I'm not selling just the phones until I the plan is gone.

Plan Expires 11/02/2013

Monthly charge for service plan
$40.00
Plan Includes

SERO Premium
$40.00 Minimum Monthly Charge
500 Anytime Minutes Nationwide Long Distance Included
America - Roaming Included Unlimited Any Mobile, Anytime
Unlimited SMS Text Messaging Unlimited Picture Mail
Unlimited Data Usage GPS Navigation
Caller ID Call Waiting
Three-Way Calling Voicemail

Plan add-ons

Picture Mail $0.00 Data Usage $0.00
Unlimited Nights&Weekends-7pm $0.00 International Calls Enabled $0.00
Google Voice $0.00 Sprint to Home Plus LD Promo $0.00
3 Numbers, Any Network-Unltd $0.00 Unlimited Messaging $0.00
Sprint Navigation $0.00

The 3 numbers to any network and the Home Plus means you can pick any 4 numbers and you can call them for free unlimited as long as your not roaming it doesn't count against your minutes. So all calls to cell phones are free, and you can pick 4 landline numbers and call for free. This is a great plan. I moved and don't have good Sprint service, I roam more then not so they will eventually cancel me. My loss is someones gain. This is an excellent plan for someone. The rep that I was talking too said that you don't even have to be a Sprint customer. I know when I did a TOL last year for my other sero plan they only did a TOL because I had a sero plan all ready. If you are interested send me a PM. Here are pics of my Motorola Photon and accessories.

Old 05-18-2012, 10:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: WTS Sero Premium 500 plan plus Motorola Photon

free bump

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:17 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Heck of a deal! Be prepared, it took me over a week to get a guys Sero transferred to me, and I already had 1 sero plan. They are trying to enforce no tol's of sero these days.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2012, 01:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

great deal, the phone alone is worth about what you have it both for :S

But I noticed and think i read before that the extra addons /home line /pick 3 may not transfer, not 100% on that though
Old 05-20-2012, 01:02 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

I'm not sure whether they will transfer or not to tell you the truth. Even if they don't it's still a good deal.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:06 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Im interested in this.

Will pm you for details

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 on the PPCGeeks App
Old 05-21-2012, 04:41 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Btw can i get LTE with this?

Old 05-21-2012, 04:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

No you cant get LTE with photon. Just regular 4g
Old 05-21-2012, 05:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

I sent you PM
Old 05-21-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
No you cant get LTE with photon. Just regular 4g
Not on photon, on the plan. i just want the plan. Id get a gnex or something.

Got pm will reply tomorrow

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items