PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2011, 02:10 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WTB: Verizon TP2

Hey Guys!! My TP2 that I use for testing and development is giving up on me. It has been flashed hundreds of times and was a used purchase to begin with!! Anyway, I am looking for another device that is in good shape. I am going to retire my current TP2 to the development side and get another fresher one for daily use. If anyone has a newish Verizon TP2 that they would like to sell, please let me know!!

Old 12-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Re: WTB: Verizon TP2

Still looking... I am watching a few on ebay, but if any of our members have one, let me know!!

Old 12-03-2011, 11:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Still looking... I am watching a few on ebay, but if any of our members have one, let me know!!

You can also look on Craigslist.
When I thought my tp2 was crappin out I got one on Craigslist from someone in town

Sent from my PG86100 on the PPCGeeks App
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:07 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Good suggestion Aedon! Thanks for the bump too!

Old 12-08-2011, 11:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium_W_U/Hero_U_R/MoPho_U_R
Carrier: Sprint

Jalupinja is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I would send you mine but its sprint and needs a ribbon cable to the screen...
I would actually like to find a cable for it! I will most likely be posting an add soon...
Old 12-09-2011, 10:53 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Hi Tink,

I have a Sprint TP2 that has literally not been used in a year but it's in really good condition. I know you are looking for a Verizon version, but let me know if I can assist. Obviously you would get the extra special discount afforded to one of our best members/developers on the site!
Old 12-10-2011, 12:29 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
Hi Tink,

I have a Sprint TP2 that has literally not been used in a year but it's in really good condition. I know you are looking for a Verizon version, but let me know if I can assist. Obviously you would get the extra special discount afforded to one of our best members/developers on the site!
Hi Riley!! That is so super sweet of you to offer!! That is so nice of you to say about me too!! You made my day!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:47 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Hi Riley!! That is so super sweet of you to offer!! That is so nice of you to say about me too!! You made my day!!

Thanks, you make everyone's day around here. Your positive outlook is refreshing and contagious! Pm'd you

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items