PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 06:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Thumbs up (2) HTC Evo silicon cases & (2) ZAGG shields

Ok, as much as we loved our Evo's, I couldnt get any signal in the places I needed it most so we took them back last week.

With that being said, that left of with a black (mine) and a pink (hers) silicon cases and two Zagg Invisible Shield screen protectors.

If anyone wants these, please let me know. Asking $40 shipped for all.

Here are some pics.

Old 07-08-2010, 10:56 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: (2) HTC Evo silicon cases & (2) ZAGG shields

I accept PP guys/gals.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

markus_del_marko is just getting started

id like to buy one of those zagg shields. how much you want for one? would you take $10-15 via paypal?

shoot me an email

Last edited by Carla; 07-12-2010 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Mod Edit: Removed Email
Old 07-12-2010, 08:53 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

email sent
Old 07-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Markus I removed your email from open forum since he sent you an email already. Didn't want you to be attacked by trolls
Old 07-20-2010, 08:28 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

All still for sale
Old 08-09-2010, 08:32 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Bump back TTT

anyone wanna make a reasonable offer before I drop it all in the trash?
Old 08-11-2010, 02:45 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Eyepoker - I got your PM and tried to PM you back but it seems you are not accepting PMs. Please resolve this and PM me again.

eyepoker has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

eyepoker is just getting started

thanks for the msg, check your pm and paypal account.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items