PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

ProGeek is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint will now charge you $4.99 a month if you don't have automatic credit card

This is why it's so nice to be a long time sprint customer:

*No Spending Limit
*Company Discount=21%
*Grandfathered Plan:
Unlimited Data for Free: Includes EVDO Casual which is Power Vision
speeds ten time faster than vision in EVDO coverage, Picture Mail,
and SMS Text Messaging
7:00pm Start Unlimited Nights and Weekends
900 Minutes Included, Extra 60 Minutes Included after depleted 900 Minutes
Nationwide Long Distance Included
Three-way Calling, Voicemail, Caller ID and Call Waiting
$34.99 Minimum Monthly Charge
Old 01-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans
Re: Sprint will now charge you $4.99 a month if you don't have automatic credit card

I threatend to cancel my second SERO line over this and the reg fee, and they gave me verified 10 bucks a month recurring credit without extending my contract......Im signing up for autopay later today, LOL
Old 01-12-2010, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

sorge is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
yeah im not too happy with sprint right now. we all know they are a sinking ship and probably won't be around much longer. the fact is my wife and i have a $300 spending limit because of our two lines and not great credit. we don't want to set up auto pay because from time to time were a few days late on payments. most people are in the same boat in today's economy i imagine. we are just gonna have to suck up the new fees because i looked into verizon and t-mobile and the prices and packages they charge are far more expensive than sprint.
If you are mad at Sprint, go have verizon or ATT run your credit, you'll get a nice surprise(200-500 dollar deposits per line). Sprint have the spending limit program so they can afford to give people with bad credit low deposits. If you have zero credit with Sprint right now you normally have just a 50 dollar deposit. Compare that to verizons 400.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: evo 3d
Carrier: sprint

duck9191 is becoming a great contributor

honestly 90% of the accounts i see that are 30-60+ days past due are ASL accounts. not all, but a lot of people on the spending limit program are there for a reason. there are plenty of people that are ASL but pay there bills on time, awesome, after 12 months of no hotlines or late payments call the credit department and have them do an evaluation and get your deposit/ASL removed.

Evo 3d
Evo
touch pro 2
Old 01-13-2010, 02:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iphone5
Carrier: sprint

mrmet044 is just getting started

moral of the story: just pay your bill on time and you'll have no problems. case closed.
Old 01-13-2010, 02:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: att

libradebrief is a n00b

Look I work for Sprint. The account spending limit or "ASL" account is based of your credit. This let's us know wether you are a scrub and pay your bills on time. Try walking into a bank or car lot to get financing or a loan with a 560 credit score, just try and see how much more money you are paying out the wazoo BECAUSE of your credit score.

We use a system called KMS, the document called ASL Uprades states that to REMOVE the ASL the customer has to be with us for 18 months, a clean payment history for 12 and had their last credit check done 9 months ago. Guess which one all the complainer's do not meet, PAYING YOUR BILL ON TIME. Don't tell me it's because of the economy and yada yada, then here's what you do, drop the web and text (Unless you have to have a data plan bc you HAD to have a smart device). Or change bacl to your old phone that does not require a data plan so you can save money.

This is to the person that says we won't remove their ASL because they are on a old plan. WRONG WRONG WRONG, we won't remove you becuase you do not meet the above criteria.

It comes down to this there are certain things you have to earn in life, everyone thinks they have to HAVE A CELL PHONE, you do not. No carrier in America is a charity, you want service you pay. The excuse the economy's bad. Yeah well last time I check Sprint was apart of this economy as well. When we have ppl who cannot pay a $69.99 bill on time and they are late every month don't expect extra benefits.

Last edited by libradebrief; 01-13-2010 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something
Old 01-14-2010, 12:35 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by libradebrief View Post
Look I work for Sprint. The account spending limit or "ASL" account is based of your credit. This let's us know wether you are a scrub and pay your bills on time. Try walking into a bank or car lot to get financing or a loan with a 560 credit score, just try and see how much more money you are paying out the wazoo BECAUSE of your credit score.

We use a system called KMS, the document called ASL Uprades states that to REMOVE the ASL the customer has to be with us for 18 months, a clean payment history for 12 and had their last credit check done 9 months ago. Guess which one all the complainer's do not meet, PAYING YOUR BILL ON TIME. Don't tell me it's because of the economy and yada yada, then here's what you do, drop the web and text (Unless you have to have a data plan bc you HAD to have a smart device). Or change bacl to your old phone that does not require a data plan so you can save money.

This is to the person that says we won't remove their ASL because they are on a old plan. WRONG WRONG WRONG, we won't remove you becuase you do not meet the above criteria.

It comes down to this there are certain things you have to earn in life, everyone thinks they have to HAVE A CELL PHONE, you do not. No carrier in America is a charity, you want service you pay. The excuse the economy's bad. Yeah well last time I check Sprint was apart of this economy as well. When we have ppl who cannot pay a $69.99 bill on time and they are late every month don't expect extra benefits.

LOL, u work for Sprint & have an ATT iPhone....even u dont have faith in your company....LMAO
Old 01-14-2010, 01:44 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
LOL, u work for Sprint & have an ATT iPhone....even u dont have faith in your company....LMAO
Lol nice catch OMJ! Does ANYONE still have faith in Sprint still? It can't be many more people than the old die-hard Sero accounts etc.. I know I'm jumping ship the day the HD2 lands!
Old 01-14-2010, 04:11 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Wow y'all are spoiled just because they may not have the devices you want you are throwing a hissy fit. I mean Sprint isn't doing the greatest but they are trying to stay afloat like everybody else and they are probably not wanting to risk losing a bit of money on things like new smartphones or they may not simply have the budget at the moment to get a new series of phones with all the customers they are losing. I'm sure they will come back once they start turning a profit again.

Edit: Sorry I realized this sounds a little mean so I apologize.

Last edited by MrObvious; 01-14-2010 at 04:14 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

You need to update the title to "Sprint will now charge you $4.99 a month if you don't have automatic credit card pay if you have bad credit aka ASL".

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News