PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2006, 04:37 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Multiple ways to support PPCGeeks.com including free ways!

1. Ok so first and foremost I am trying to see if those "free" gifts sites work. And I have signed up for a chance to recieve a free laptop. If yall havent noticed the link in my sig. I would like it if you members helped me out with this....but yall dont have too. All you have to do is complete one offer, signing up through my affliate ID number. There are multiple offers in which most are completely FREE if u cancel before the end of the 1st month. So if yall would like to help me with this please click here. You to can choose between 3 different laptops or 1050 in cash money if u complete the one offer and refer the given amount of referrals.

2. You can make donations of any size to help support the site by clicking

I will add more as I come up with other ways to support the site. Thanks to everyone who has helped support PPCGeeks.com.
~Mike

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: sprint

truck is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Man wish I'd of known about the amazon thing. I just bought my BT HS through them.

Truck
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile NL --> KPN soon

SpeedDemon is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to SpeedDemon
The Amazon.com is only for US isn't it?
Old 11-15-2006, 08:42 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
hmmm not sure about that one but I think it could be because they have a uk address also....
Old 03-28-2007, 04:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc-6700
Carrier: sprint

jendand is a n00b
Re: Multiple ways to support PPCGeeks.com including free way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
3. Do you shop at amazon.com? If so you can shop through our affilate store which is available here and costs you nothing to shop through.

~Mike
You should advertise your affiliate Amazon store more prominently. I give Amazon lots of my money, and I'd love for some of it to go to ppcgeeks.

--jendand
Old 09-09-2007, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Bearxor is becoming a great contributor
You can try a site that I use...

www.shopfreepay.com

Through them I got my XBox 360 HD-DVD player and 360 Guitar Hero 2 bundle for about thirty bucks total. You complete offers (some free trials, some cost money) and they ship you the item you want from amazon. I'm currently trying to do a MacBook through them. Unfortunately, the site I did my MacBook Pro through ($120) isn't around anymore.

There's a pretty good list of good sites at www.joshclark.com/blog
Old 03-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Lab Rat
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Or whatever device I pick out in the morning.

wldthng842 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to wldthng842
Re: Multiple ways to support PPCGeeks.com including free ways!

Other than amazon, is there a direct paypal for the site where users can donate? This might be a good idea. Or maybe making shirts and stuff and selling them for a small profit. Long time users might wear tshirts and promote the site. Can anyone say casual fridays?

Remember to say when someone helps you out.

Open thread without searching > waste server usage > waste energy > higher gas prices
Think about the economy the next time you feel the need to open a useless thread. Think about it.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP

The donate link in your first post gets a 404 error. I know that was a mod for phpBB, so you may want to do a different link now that we're on vBulletin.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 03-04-2008, 09:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work

Also the same link in your sig line.

I've noticed that when clicking on the "tinyurl.com" links I will often have to Refresh the screen to get it to display the page. If this is a common occurrence for others then you may want to consider a different method.

You might wish to remove the laptop option altogether, because it diverts time/attention away from the good old fashion money donation going straight to you... Unless of course, if it's really paying out.
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets I was out hacking with the ppcgeeks.

Last edited by Raging Idiot; 03-04-2008 at 10:00 AM.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Donation link fixed!!
~Mike

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements