PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 04:52 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Private messages out in the open...

I would like to address a small transgression that I've been seeing as well as any other staff member on here who knows it's in the wrong no matter how right any member of any status he/she believes it is. Here it is...

Anything in a Private Message that has a private conversation between a member and another member, and a member and member of staff should not be anywhere out in any forum, thread, post, etc.. This is something that should not happen and if you know what's good for you, please don't take any talks behind closed doors out in the open as it creates an absolutely negative impact onto any situation. Doing this is like putting a target on someone, and those not in compliance will be dealt with accordingly.

And a final note is just keep the thread as civil as much as you wanna do your best to stay on my good side.

Thank you, and Ciao for now!
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 05-27-2009 at 01:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:59 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Private messages out in the open...

well speaking for my self i dont care for games like thats school kid stuff
Old 05-26-2009, 05:04 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

very true... been seeing that a lot in places...

Old 05-26-2009, 05:05 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
well speaking for my self i dont care for games like thats school kid stuff
stereotypes...
Old 05-26-2009, 05:09 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

I must really havent been that active lately. I got no clue what you guys are talking about.

Old 05-26-2009, 05:11 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Threadstarter

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
I must really havent been that active lately. I got no clue what you guys are talking about.
We're talking about how anything in private messages should not go into any open forum.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO 1250

Rippa_MD is keeping up the good workRippa_MD is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up Re: Private messages out in the open...

What's happens in las vegas stays in las vegas or in this case what happens in private messages stays in private messages. common sense/courtesy, it's all bueno.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

petermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post

neither do I...
Old 05-26-2009, 06:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

jville95 is keeping up the good workjville95 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippa_MD View Post
What's happens in las vegas stays in las vegas or in this case what happens in private messages stays in private messages
I love this place!!

Proud member of the CBM!!

Last edited by jville95; 05-26-2009 at 06:07 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:41 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemous_prime View Post
I would like to address a small transgression that I've been seeing as well as any other staff member on here who knows it's in the wrong no matter how right any member of any status he/she believes it is. Here it is...

Anything in a Private Message that has a private conversation between a member and another member, and a member and member of staff should not be anywhere out in any forum, thread, post, etc.. This is something that should not happen and if you know what's good for you, please don't take any talks behind closed doors out in the open as it creates an absolutely negative impact onto any situation. Doing this is like putting a target on someone, and those not in compliance will be dealt with accordingly.

Thank you, and Ciao for now!
People should already know not to pull something like this....

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements