PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 09:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

retrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Private messages out in the open...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
Thanks everyone for your full-hearted support... however, let's not get TOO hostile in this thread...
What's TOO hostile? I'm gathering wood and lighters for the public burning at the stake right now. Am I going too far?
Old 05-26-2009, 10:03 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Threadstarter

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Alright everyone, just chill out. For some of you that act like you don't know what I'm talking about, why don't you take some time to read the first post please. That's enough of highjacking this thread with all the finger-pointing crap on here.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:04 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Good point and well taken Blas... Hope this is not needed to be repeated in the future...
Old 05-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

WarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemous_prime View Post
Alright everyone, just chill out. For some of you that act like you don't know what I'm talking about, why don't you take some time to read the first post please. That's enough of highjacking this thread with all the finger-pointing crap on here.
What are you talking about? I just read the entire thread and didn't see any finger pointing... just people agreeing with you. Are you feeling okay?
Old 05-26-2009, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Mattemer is keeping up the good workMattemer is keeping up the good work

I'm thinking the main point is, let's all act like adults and just not do this (although i'm assuming the majority of us don't). And while I'll admit i'd like to know specifics, it's none of my business, and displaying details would only cause more discussion of said drama.

Wait, what did i say?

Old 05-26-2009, 10:46 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Threadstarter

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarAxe View Post
What are you talking about? I just read the entire thread and didn't see any finger pointing... just people agreeing with you. Are you feeling okay?
No no no... That wasn't for you. It was for the people who didn't fully acknowledge it and the people who are giving this thread a tad bit of tension. Is it not ok for me to keep this thread from taking a bad turn?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemous_prime View Post
No no no... That wasn't for you. It was for the people who didn't fully acknowledge it and the people who are giving this thread a tad bit of tension. Is it not ok for me to keep this thread from taking a bad turn?
No I agree with you blasphemous_prime. I wasn't trying to be hostile in what I said sorry I capitolized the wording, wait minute no I'm not what is said in private needs to stay private. Cause when we talk to someone in pm you figure it will stay in the pm and yes and privacy and trust I feel strongly about.
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:38 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

so if i have a private message with somebody and they give me some awesome advice or something positive that can add to the site in a good way, and i want to share, do i just say that i was talking to "joe ppcgeek user" about this...blah blah blah? instead of i was in a private chat session with "joe ppcgeek user".......

this is a serious question, as some people are too afraid to post postive/usefull stuff cuz of the flaming they think they might incur....i know ill get flamed for this, but i know somebody else out there is thinking the same thing...

Help Me Help You
Old 05-27-2009, 10:54 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
so if i have a private message with somebody and they give me some awesome advice or something positive that can add to the site in a good way, and i want to share, do i just say that i was talking to "joe ppcgeek user" about this...blah blah blah? instead of i was in a private chat session with "joe ppcgeek user".......

this is a serious question, as some people are too afraid to post postive/usefull stuff cuz of the flaming they think they might incur....i know ill get flamed for this, but i know somebody else out there is thinking the same thing...
For something like that, just check with the person you're talking to. If they don't care about posting the message, then go ahead, and kindly state that you have their permission to share the conversation. That is a different situation than what's being discussed here.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

TonyDiv is just getting started

No wonder so many people are confused, the whole first paragraph of the first post is gibberish. JD from the Stern show is more articulate.

I think I can translate though... "Private messages are not to be posted in public forums" .
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements