PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
2009 Holiday Present to PPCGeeks - Wide Styles!

I know some of you guys have been requesting this, so here it is.

These are really basic styles with limited graphics and nothing fancy. They're only for the forums and won't show up in the News/Wordpress portal.

I believe I have all the hacks implemented in these styles. If you find something that doesn't work, let me know.

If you wish to switch back to one of the standard styles, use the dropdown box in the footer, or click here.

Here's the goodies:
-PPCG Wide Basic - This style uses similar colors to the PPCG Default style
-PPCG Wide Basic Dark Blue - This one is the classic blue colors from our old style
-PPCG Wide Basic Dark Gray - This one uses the dark gray colors just as the default dark gray one does.

Enjoy, and everyone have a safe and happy holidays!
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: 2009 Holiday Present to PPCGeeks - Wide Styles!

Very cool Frosty, thanks!
Old 12-07-2009, 01:17 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community

Question for you... when in the wide version, the quick link phone images at the top are not in the header, but rather above it. I know that you said limited graphics but I was wondering if this is the way it is supposed to be? Seems to be the same in IE8 and FF 3.5.5.

Normal:

Wide:
Old 12-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level

Weird, it shows up correct for me in FF3.5.5. Try clearing cache.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:21 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

it's showing up like that for me too, frosty. i'm using i.e 8. didn't we have snow falling on the screen last year?
Old 12-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

I tried clearing cache in FF and it is still the same. Weird...
Old 12-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Question for you... when in the wide version, the quick link phone images at the top are not in the header, but rather above it. I know that you said limited graphics but I was wondering if this is the way it is supposed to be? Seems to be the same in IE8 and FF 3.5.5.

Normal:

Wide:
Yeah, I just stuck the logo up at the top. I thought you meant the link mapping wasn't aligned right.

From your screenshot, this is how its supposed to be. Inside the navbar block is used for the breadcrumbs, so there's not enough room in there to put the logo in it.

I could left align it if that would look any better.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
it's showing up like that for me too, frosty. i'm using i.e 8. didn't we have snow falling on the screen last year?
Yeah we did. I may do that again the week of Christmas.

If I can find a Javascript that lets you click a link to disable it, I could do it now. Last year I had to re-create all of the styles, one with snow and one without.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Great work as always!

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 12-07-2009, 05:59 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Amazing this is great. no more wasted space

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements