PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP/MR5 and TP/Juicy 7
Carrier: Sprint Only The Best

bayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bayushikitsune
Post All Cabs for 6.5 For Titanium

There is a whole bunch of post in the Mighty Mike & Juicy collaboration, get it HERE. This is an awesome ROM best ever. Can't wait until the individual roms come out for each of these great cooks. Now seeing that thread will possible hit a million post, I decided to create this post only dedicated for .cabs for the new 6.5 or old ones that still work and fix the problems that we have right now. Below are a couple of cabs that I have pulled from the main thread or from other websites that Geeks are being directed to.

First of course are you typical configuration tool:

Advance Config
Total Commander

To lock your device when it goes to sleep:
Device Lock (this one has been posted at least 100 times )

You Tube for those that love to get their seven chuckles in LMAO

Different Themes/Skins: I have the .cabs from the website but link is there for the screen shots.

The original post for the Titanium themes is HERE. Wont post the .cabs below just follow the link.

Start Menu:

For the start menu theme and the Honeycomb look check here for it.
To rearrange your icons in the start menu here are some simple instructions originally posted by MiltonPro:

Start icon organization: click Start, simply press and hold an icon for 3 seconds, it gives you an option to move it to the top of the screen. You now have the option of selecting all the programs you use the most to become visible. Now if you need a setting icon like "remove programs"; click on start/settings/system and again hold that respective icon for 3 seconds and it sets a copy of that icon to the start page. Also leaving the original icon where it was. To delete an icon from the start page that is not originally found on it, again click and hold for "move down option" to place to its original place.

The cab to edit your home screen is HERE.

For the Extended Weather it is on the above posted link or you can click HERE for the cab.

Fixes:

Data Connection Stays On:
1. Install Advance Config
2. There is an option under Menu-->More Settings-->Connections-->Choose data then check disconnect after (your choice) 1 Min is the best option I think personally.

I will continue to check the main thread for other cabs come out that will help my fellow GEEKS.

***If a thread like this has already been started please disregard. I couldn't find one so I started this one ****

Last edited by bayushikitsune; 04-13-2009 at 04:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 29 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Hidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: WinMobi 6.5 Copper v.0.0.0.1 Post All Cabs

Definitely not the best ROM ever; relax dude.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

chrise2 is a n00b

I love this ROM. However, I can't seem to find a good Opera .cab file for HTC. I downloaded the beta from Opera's site, but its not the same.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff

You should retitle it as cabs for titanium since better 6.5 roms are out there, notably Star's which IMO is currently the best by far.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP/MR5 and TP/Juicy 7
Carrier: Sprint Only The Best
Threadstarter

bayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bayushikitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidavi View Post
Definitely not the best ROM ever; relax dude.
Everyone clearly has their own opinion....I love Mighty's for TF3D so I can only imagine what he is working on now...
Old 04-13-2009, 04:01 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
You should retitle it as cabs for titanium since better 6.5 roms are out there, notably Star's which IMO is currently the best by far.
i would have to say juicy and mightys is a little better becauase they don't make any customizations and leave it up to you. This is a bare 6.5 rom that works blazingly fast.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Hidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayushikitsune View Post
Everyone clearly has their own opinion....I love Mighty's for TF3D so I can only imagine what he is working on now...
Yeah, but not everyone's opinion is correct.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayushikitsune View Post
There is a whole bunch of post in the Mighty Mike & Juicy collaboration, get it HERE. This is an awesome ROM best ever. Can't wait until the individual roms come out for each of these great cooks. Now seeing that thread will possible hit a million post, I decided to create this post only dedicated for .cabs for the new 6.5 or old ones that still work and fix the problems that we have right now. Below are a couple of cabs that I have pulled from the main thread or from other websites that Geeks are being directed to.

First of course are you typical configuration tool:

Advance Config
Total Commander

To lock your device when it goes to sleep:
Device Lock (this one has been posted at least 100 times )

You Tube for those that love to get their seven chuckles in LMAO

Different Themes/Skins: I have the .cabs from the website but link is there for the screen shots.

The original post for the Titanium themes is HERE. Wont post the .cabs below just follow the link.

Start Menu:

For the start menu theme and the Honeycomb look check here for it.
To rearrange your icons in the start menu here are some simple instructions originally posted by MiltonPro:

Start icon organization: click Start, simply press and hold an icon for 3 seconds, it gives you an option to move it to the top of the screen. You now have the option of selecting all the programs you use the most to become visible. Now if you need a setting icon like "remove programs"; click on start/settings/system and again hold that respective icon for 3 seconds and it sets a copy of that icon to the start page. Also leaving the original icon where it was. To delete an icon from the start page that is not originally found on it, again click and hold for "move down option" to place to its original place.

The cab to edit your home screen is HERE.

For the Extended Weather it is on the above posted link or you can click HERE for the cab.

Fixes:

Data Connection Stays On:
1. Install Advance Config
2. There is an option under Menu-->More Settings-->Connections-->Choose data then check disconnect after (your choice) 1 Min is the best option I think personally.

I will continue to check the main thread for other cabs come out that will help my fellow GEEKS.

***If a thread like this has already been started please disregard. I couldn't find one so I started this one ****
This is great work, if i were you i wold add on some dialers that work with this rom. Alot of people have asked about different dialers since the stock one sucks. i would make a link to some custom dialers.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
+1 on u should re-name your thread cuz everybody has there own opinion on what the best 6.5 rom is and naming it copper would alienate those of us that choose a different rom kinda, renaming would bring us all together
+1 for togetherness

Dank-Ass Robba

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
i would have to say juicy and mightys is a little better becauase they don't make any customizations and leave it up to you. This is a bare 6.5 rom that works blazingly fast.
21500 is faster in general...if u want fast & bare bones pick up JD/or others(not sure who else has a kitchen out sorry) latest kitchen and make it just bare or cook the customizations in it yourself...not dissin copper but i dont see what everybody is all goo goo over besides the fact that 2 greats chefs are working on it, nothing about the rom itselfs stands out
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro