PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 10:09 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPRINT Arcsoft MMS 5.0.70.24. Threading MMS works! (Updated 3-2-09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrain View Post
I actually have the treo pro if someone would tell me what to do in order to extract the files i would be more than happy to do that. Also hands down the Treo Pro Pix mail kills the sprint pix mail just in case anyone has any doubts.
Just got a Treo pro today. Granted I dont like it but there is nothing wrong with the pic mail. Its a pretty stable and problem free device just like all the other Treos I have had. Overall not better than the HTC Pro.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

DrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

One of our resident Arcsoft Mad Scientists needs to assist you guys in extracting what we need to play with this!
Old 03-18-2009, 02:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

jaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I sent a PM to the 3 People that stated that they had access to them with the files I think I need.. I don't think it is going to be long after that, that I will post a New Arcsoft Cab.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

DrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Awesome, dude! Thanks in advance for the effort.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

fishdood12 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminmc View Post
I sent a PM to the 3 People that stated that they had access to them with the files I think I need.. I don't think it is going to be long after that, that I will post a New Arcsoft Cab.
Thanks for your help! I actually got these other cabs to work and it seems to be working on now but any new programs that come out im all for!
Old 03-18-2009, 06:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

jaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdood12 View Post
Thanks for your help! I actually got these other cabs to work and it seems to be working on now but any new programs that come out im all for!
Well, the first official Arcsoft version is the one on the Treo Pro. If we can use that one, it will use all the Correct settings that the Sprint Servers are expecting, and not the ones that have been figured out to work.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminmc View Post
Well, the first official Arcsoft version is the one on the Treo Pro. If we can use that one, it will use all the Correct settings that the Sprint Servers are expecting, and not the ones that have been figured out to work.
on that note - is anyone able to get into the server settings on their Treo Pro and see what's in there? If something different, that may help us that are having problems - like me I'm still not able to receive, had to revert back to the regular sprint pic mail for now which sucks!
Old 03-18-2009, 07:18 PM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
on that note - is anyone able to get into the server settings on their Treo Pro and see what's in there? If something different, that may help us that are having problems - like me I'm still not able to receive, had to revert back to the regular sprint pic mail for now which sucks!
No I can't get into the server settings in the MMS app itself but I am sure you could look it up in the registry. But the dll files may be different.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

WOOOOOOO!!! Finally! I'm finally receiving picture mail! I think something in the original arcosft icons cab is messing it up... I've been installing that the entire time... I did a hard reset and installed the arcsoft cab and forgot to install the original icons cab... and voila! I received picturemail! I realized I had forgot to install the other cab when I saw the customized icons in my taskbar. Hope this helps other ppl here that aren't receiving also!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Soo, getting the links to the online website for picture mail, but is there a way yet to figured out to get it straight to the phone?

EDIT: Sorry, read the recent chatter in the thread... I hope the Treo Pro gets this working.

Last edited by leadpoizon; 03-18-2009 at 10:15 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro