PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

psiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Free TV Guide

Handmark is giving away a free TV Guide Mobile program. It's not quite right if you use buttons only for control (touch screen is fine), and you might need to "page up" to see data if you switch screens, but it is quite good over all. Here's the link:

http://tvguide.handmark.com/tvguide_mobile.php

Last edited by budney; 04-06-2008 at 12:02 PM. Reason: fix link
Old 04-06-2008, 11:49 AM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Pocket PC: Lumia 635
Carrier: T-Mobile

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey
Re: Free TV Guide

I will try this out.
I know I like Direct TV's mobile scheduler. You can see what is on, and have your DVR record it for you, to use all you have to do is head over to: http://m.directv.com
Old 04-06-2008, 12:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Nice will check this out later.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 04-06-2008, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

ManuTouch is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by erichss View Post
I will try this out.
I know I like Direct TV's mobile scheduler. You can see what is on, and have your DVR record it for you, to use all you have to do is head over to: http://m.directv.com

That is a great website, use it all the time too. The only thing that's missing is a program guide, you actually have to know what you're looking for, it doesn't just give you the grid with all the shows listed.

Going to try out the tvguide thing.

Isn't that already included with the Sprint Software? Same thing, made by handmark, but they charge for it last time I looked at it.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by erichss View Post
I will try this out.

That is a great website, use it all the time too. The only thing that's missing is a program guide, you actually have to know what you're looking for, it doesn't just give you the grid with all the shows listed.

Isn't that already included with the Sprint Software? Same thing, made by handmark, but they charge for it last time I looked at it.

Ok, just tried it...very cool app! Not sure why the built in Sprint version wants to rip you 4.99 a month for a program they gave away for free!
Old 04-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuTouch View Post

Yea I know, it would be nice to browse, but also witht he search, if you are out realize you forgot to set somethign to record, boom it can be done.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Between the two of them...I am all set! Look for what's interesting with TVGuide, program with Directv dvr website thingy!
Old 04-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace

I just tried the TV Guide program, it's not bad. Like what was said before, between the two Direct TV users are set
Old 04-06-2008, 08:22 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Thanks it works good. T M Z
Old 04-06-2008, 09:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thanks for the link.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software