PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 05:23 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Co0kie Clocks}} {{Analog}} {{Colored Clock Set Is Up}}6 Colored Hands

Set #2 Colored Clocks, now up!!!

Attached to first post!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T_Mo

thrashingdeth is keeping up the good workthrashingdeth is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thrashingdeth Send a message via MSN to thrashingdeth Send a message via Yahoo to thrashingdeth
Re: {{Co0kie Clocks}} {{Analog}} {{Colored Clock Set Is Up}}6 Colored Hands

they are sooo nice. thanks man!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious
Carrier: Sprint

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: {{Co0kie Clocks}} {{Analog}} {{New Colored Clock Set Is Up}}6 Colored Hands

Good looking out on the HTCchrome clock. It's like the movado but HTC style!
Old 04-17-2010, 07:22 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrashingdeth View Post
they are sooo nice. thanks man!
You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBeno View Post
Good looking out on the HTCchrome clock. It's like the movado but HTC style!
Thought you might be happy with that one.
I prefer posting my own work, as opposed to just renaming someone elses.
But if you still really want that MaxM clock, I'll post it.

Last edited by santod; 04-17-2010 at 07:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Thought you might be happy with that one.
I prefer posting my own work, as opposed to just renaming someone elses.
But if you still really want that MaxM clock, I'll post it.
No its cool. Now if you wanna post that taskbar I'd be very grateful

Old 04-17-2010, 09:37 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Santod,

see that you have a red SECONDS hand...but can you skin a set of red HOUR and MINUTES hands? I'm thinking of pairing that with your red analog clock and a set of red dusk taskbar icons...and hopefully soon GTX w/CHT1.7

(no, I'm not a Verizon fanboy...just thought the red on the white would look NICE!!!!)

TIA

Old 04-17-2010, 09:48 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
Santod,

see that you have a red SECONDS hand...but can you skin a set of red HOUR and MINUTES hands? I'm thinking of pairing that with your red analog clock and a set of red dusk taskbar icons...and hopefully soon GTX w/CHT1.7

(no, I'm not a Verizon fanboy...just thought the red on the white would look NICE!!!!)

TIA
Set of red hands added, see second post.
I included all 3 in the zip, hour, minute, and second.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Santod, i know you see me asking for that taskbar bro. Just tell me that you dont want to share it with the community (or just me) and I can live with it bro. Just be straight up why you wont post the taskbar. Really.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:43 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBeno View Post
Santod, i know you see me asking for that taskbar bro. Just tell me that you dont want to share it with the community (or just me) and I can live with it bro. Just be straight up why you wont post the taskbar. Really.
Well, honestly, I don't like the reactions and responses I get and have gotten in regards to taskbar edits in the past.
There is never any guarantee, what works for me, will work for you, or the next person.
I then find myself providing patches and fixes, every time I turn around, because each chef has cooked his rom differently, or the user doesn't uninstall their previous one completely.
It gets to be quite the upkeep, and not a lot of thanks given for the effort along the way.
Look at threads like this for example, with well over 200 downloads and abot 20 thanks.
Look at the downloads versus thanks in my 16 and 20 quicklinks thread as another example.
I'm obviously not doing it for the Thanks, and if I get so little thanks, you can only imagine the donations are even fewer.
If and when I feel that it has been tested enough, on enough different roms that we are all using, I will post it here.
Until then, it's my choice to do so or not.
I never once said anything about posting a taskbar or making one to post.
I also never started a thread with preview images or cabs for anyone.
I'm sorry if you are taking it personally and feel that because I don't post the taskbar I'm using that I don't wanna contribute to this community.
Have you looked at the amount of my free time I have already donated to this community?
I really hope this isn't as negative of a post as I am reading it to be.
That would be quite disappointing.

Another little fun fact for you!
It has been tested on quite a few roms now and has worked flawlessly, I also shared with another chef, just this morning and it fubarred his isht!!
If you don't trust my willingness to share things when proven to work, then, well sorry bud.

Last edited by santod; 04-17-2010 at 10:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:50 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

I added to it, so you may wanna read it again.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software