View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 10:43 PM
santod
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Co0kie Clocks}} {{Analog}} {{New Colored Clock Set Is Up}}6 Colored Hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBeno View Post
Santod, i know you see me asking for that taskbar bro. Just tell me that you dont want to share it with the community (or just me) and I can live with it bro. Just be straight up why you wont post the taskbar. Really.
Well, honestly, I don't like the reactions and responses I get and have gotten in regards to taskbar edits in the past.
There is never any guarantee, what works for me, will work for you, or the next person.
I then find myself providing patches and fixes, every time I turn around, because each chef has cooked his rom differently, or the user doesn't uninstall their previous one completely.
It gets to be quite the upkeep, and not a lot of thanks given for the effort along the way.
Look at threads like this for example, with well over 200 downloads and abot 20 thanks.
Look at the downloads versus thanks in my 16 and 20 quicklinks thread as another example.
I'm obviously not doing it for the Thanks, and if I get so little thanks, you can only imagine the donations are even fewer.
If and when I feel that it has been tested enough, on enough different roms that we are all using, I will post it here.
Until then, it's my choice to do so or not.
I never once said anything about posting a taskbar or making one to post.
I also never started a thread with preview images or cabs for anyone.
I'm sorry if you are taking it personally and feel that because I don't post the taskbar I'm using that I don't wanna contribute to this community.
Have you looked at the amount of my free time I have already donated to this community?
I really hope this isn't as negative of a post as I am reading it to be.
That would be quite disappointing.

Another little fun fact for you!
It has been tested on quite a few roms now and has worked flawlessly, I also shared with another chef, just this morning and it fubarred his isht!!
If you don't trust my willingness to share things when proven to work, then, well sorry bud.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 04-17-2010 at 10:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.