PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 12:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 / HTC Imagio
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] MyCleanImagio-21874 May/3rd [Build 1.9]

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbrain View Post
Other versions of 9.7 run just okay. If I get an email or minimize the app, I sometimes get a "fuzzy" garbled web page on the Imagio. The only way to get it back is close 9.7 and reopen which is a hassle since I get a lot of email and text throughout the day. It seems the OEM does not have that issue. I'll keep trying different 9.7 builds to see if I have that problem but so far it happens with 2.
Nice, thank you, I'll make a cab from the OEM package as soon as I get a chance, then we can test it... might be hard though... that's why I kept 9.5 on the rom... thank you

Donations
Old 05-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Q9C
Carrier: VZW

johnbrain is just getting started

My understanding of 9.7 is it will run from Storage Card. I may just run it side by side instead of default. It's no big deal if I need to add a button for it to launch. The CAB I have for that does not run actuallybut perhaps you'll have better success since you know what you're doing.

I still feel like this ROM is OEM> I only soft reset when I am installingor uninstalling things. SOOOO Stable.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by adortab View Post
Im really not sure why it is not working... the CB uses the VZW.tsk, and its not easy to tweak it... try this... activate any theme other then VZW...Classic Blue for example, softreset...then try to apply your mod... that should make it easier... (should! lol) if not post back, we go from there... (I guess it is working, but you may not see it with Sense.. only at the start menu... the VZW taskbar background is a jpeg... so there is no way to apply colors or layer of colors to a black picture...again.. I guess! lol...

About the gold one.. yes, that should be fun... please post the cabs you use... I can try to "port" to MyCleanImagio....
got it.. it worked .. thanks . here is the cab though. it offers a few diff colors for the taskbars
Attached Files
File Type: cab Dusk_Colored_Themes.CAB (654.9 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-09-2010, 01:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff

Some screenshots..."Theme Blue" + "Taskbar Icons - Colors Option 2"

Theme Blue (please remember the taskbar icons are available in separate cabs, ... "taskbar icons - colors option 2" is the one used for these screenshots with the "Theme Blue" ) (ps.: I only update the weather when I remember! lol)

Themes "Passion" (Pink), "Full Passion"(Dark Pink), "Green" are basically the same, just changing the colors...matching phone dialer, lockscreen, notifications, file selectors, etc...

Last edited by adortab; 05-09-2010 at 01:56 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Some screenshots... "Theme Dawn" + "Taskbar Icons - Glossy Black"
(m.carroll theme ported to the Imagio, taskbar found on the TP2 forum ported to the Imagio..)

Old 05-09-2010, 02:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

wanablikhm is just getting started

Those are very nice, but I am still loving the pink...
Old 05-09-2010, 02:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

More screenshots "Theme Green", "Theme Passion", "Theme Full Passion" + "Taskbar Icons - Glossy Black"

Taskbar icons and themes are different cabs, you can play with them.

Done for this week, next week i'll post a few more themes just for fun, and a list of all files modded with links/tutorials on how to mod them... so you can make your own if you want....

Btw... another just for fun... hide your quicklinks sliding down, then try your manila tab, see if you notice any difference on speed/smooth! lol

Last edited by adortab; 05-09-2010 at 02:25 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

Glossy black FTW> Damn that is sexy.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

wanablikhm is just getting started

Quote:

Done for this week, next week i'll post a few more themes just for fun, and a list of all files modded with links/tutorials on how to mod them... so you can make your own if you want....

Btw... another just for fun... hide your quicklinks sliding down, then try your manila tab, see if you notice any difference on speed/smooth! lol
Thank you. Have a good week. Can you make a theme with neon orange, green, yellow...etc?? The microsoft so called orange is a dingy brownish color. Only if it's simple. Thanx
Old 05-10-2010, 10:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
I was looking for another option. I had some reg edits that will change it but lost them. They wouldn't pass the link though -so for now I am using JZ. Just trying to keep my resource usage down. Sense is slow enough already.

thanks for replying though.

Also- I am not quite sure I understood... If I add the glossy black theme along with the taskbars -it will use more space, or it will overwrite the current theme?

Sorry -just trying to clarify.

I also noticed in the .cab repository the Blockbuster .cab . I tried one version before and could not actually watch movies. Are you able to watch movies with this .cab?

Last edited by thepolishguy; 05-10-2010 at 11:18 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development