View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 07:02 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.1_1921 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullhead00 View Post
Install the attached cab to make Windows SMS default...
Quote:
Originally Posted by itbmd View Post
Hey Mr. X, 2 things I wanted to address:
b. I honestly like the new messaging more now than the HTC/manila messaging. Is it possible to remove or re-route the HTC/manila messaging, so when I click on a message from the sms tab, it goes to the windows messaging?.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Really liking this so far, BUT, I have one little annoyance that I think I caused myself, and can't figure out how I did it:

See how my text messages are showing up only on the left in landscape? Has anyone ever seen anything like this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
I just figured out it's the htc messaging fix cab. I uninstalled it and right away the messages tab went to the way I expected it in landscape.
btw the cab name was "Disable HTC Messaging.cab"
Hi, when I first made the cab, I didnt look into it further I never realized the problem with lanscape view.
SO I looked into it further.
Here is a new cab I made that should resolve this.
Should now have full landscape view with decent sized text
I am not on this rom, but trying out another Sense2.1, so I would need someone to confirm it works here as well.
Don't forget to soft reset after install.
Here you go:
Attached Files
File Type: cab Maxx134 SenseTab_SMS_redirect.cab (79.1 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Maxx134; 03-30-2010 at 07:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.