PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 11:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Verizon

hop2000 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is there an app to simulate the scroll bar phone lock like iPhone?

I was wondering if anyone has seen an app out there that will work for the Omnia that has the screen lock with the scroll bar like the iPhone?
Old 01-09-2009, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

los1223 is becoming a great contributor
Re: Is there an app to simulate the scroll bar phone lock like iPhone?

S2U2. It's kind of a "clone" of the iPhone screen lock.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=412418
Old 01-09-2009, 11:40 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

+1 for S2U2

Old 01-10-2009, 05:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Couldn't agree more S2U2 and A_C's other apps are EXACTLY what the OP is looking for!!!!!
http://www.ac-s2.com/

Old 01-11-2009, 09:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Couldn't agree more S2U2 and A_C's other apps are EXACTLY what the OP is looking for!!!!!
http://www.ac-s2.com/
How does it work on the Omnia? Any known issues? Does the caller ID function work?
Old 01-11-2009, 12:48 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Not anymore and yes.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:25 PM
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hop2000 View Post
How does it work on the Omnia? Any known issues? Does the caller ID function work?
There are a few threads on this app in here, you can customize almost everything, it is fully compatible with the Omnia, and caller ID is SWEET!!!! Give it a shot, and if you have any questions, shout out, there are a lot of long-time users in here (I have used it since A_C's first version)!!!

Basically I agree with what Adrynalyne posted 100%!!!! LOL
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
There are a few threads on this app in here, you can customize almost everything, it is fully compatible with the Omnia, and caller ID is SWEET!!!! Give it a shot, and if you have any questions, shout out, there are a lot of long-time users in here (I have used it since A_C's first version)!!!

Basically I agree with what Adrynalyne posted 100%!!!! LOL
I'll definitly be looking for some guidance when I start to customize my Omnia. This is my third WM phone (got rid of the XV6900 for the Omnia), but I really didn't customize the previous phones. After reading through the posts here and a few other forums, I can't wait to try the phone out and start to add some of the cool apps that are out there.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

smilepak is keeping up the good worksmilepak is keeping up the good work

There are a few

S2U2 mention above in earlier post

or anyone of these

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=iphone+unlock

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=iphone+unlock

http://knguyentu.com/wordpress/categ...g/cell-phones/
(Support The Site By Visiting Google's Link)
Old 01-13-2009, 09:39 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hop2000 View Post
I'll definitly be looking for some guidance when I start to customize my Omnia. This is my third WM phone (got rid of the XV6900 for the Omnia), but I really didn't customize the previous phones. After reading through the posts here and a few other forums, I can't wait to try the phone out and start to add some of the cool apps that are out there.
Well feel free to ask away!! Half of the fun of these devices is having the ability to customize it to look and act as you want it to, and S2U2 is one of the more customizable apps out there (SPB Mobile Shell is pretty customizable lately as well)!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia