PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 04:07 PM
serial_killer

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Changed wallpaper, it changes it back when it locks

Today I changed my desktop wall paper, when I first got my phone a year ago I set it to a pic I had saved on my card, this is the first time I changed it since. Now when I am using the phone the new pic is there and its all good, but when I push the power button to lock it and put it to sleep it changes back to the old pic and once I wake it back up the old wall paper will be there till I unlock it with the slider then the new one will come back.

Hopefully the answer here isnt to delete the pic, sure I have it on my computer but I really like the old pic, its a beautiful shot of the sunset I took from 10,000 feet on Christmas night in 2008.

Last edited by serial_killer; 01-28-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 06:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte
Re: Changed wallpaper, it changes it back when it locks

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_killer View Post
Today I changed my desktop wall paper, when I first got my phone a year ago I set it to a pic I had saved on my card, this is the first time I changed it since. Now when I am using the phone the new pic is there and its all good, but when I push the power button to lock it and put it to sleep it changes back to the old pic and once I wake it back up the old wall paper will be there till I unlock it with the slider then the new one will come back.

Hopefully the answer here isnt to delete the pic, sure I have it on my computer but I really like the old pic, its a beautiful shot of the sunset I took from 10,000 feet on Christmas night in 2008.
Just soft reset the phone. That should do the trick
Old 01-31-2010, 06:49 AM
serial_killer

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I tried that first, didnt help. I just gave up and changed back to the old one, at least its nice looking.

I hate this phone.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

nitrous9200 is keeping up the good worknitrous9200 is keeping up the good worknitrous9200 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Since I read in your other thread about you having a blazingwolf ROM, the same suggestion might apply here (or perhaps returning to the original as I also said over there). I tried the BW ROM once and I just wasn't too happy with it.

If you're truly fed up, you may be eligible for an early upgrade at 2 year contract pricing (that happens after one year into your contract if your plan is above a certain amount). The Pre Plus is nice, my friend just got one and it's really slick. Personally, I'm sticking with my Omnia until next year, as I'm having very little trouble with my ROM (the one in my signature; you can get it from the Upgrades section on this forum) and I'm sure something else will come out by then that is worlds beyond what we have now.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia