PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 10:18 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What did you pay for your Moment?

So I am contemplating getting a Moment. I have a Touch Pro 2 and not quite ready to jump ship with WM. I am thinking of just adding another line to my account (Daughter is getting old enough I am thinking about getting her a phone anyways). I am thinking that if I can get a good deal it would be worth the extra 20 bucks a month.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Moment, Epic 4G

dmauin717 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to dmauin717 Send a message via MSN to dmauin717 Send a message via Yahoo to dmauin717
Re: What did you pay for your Moment?

i got mines for 80 buck on wirefly
Old 05-03-2010, 10:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

Y ITZ 3 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to Y ITZ 3

With a new line of service, at a Sprint Kiosk it was 79.99
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: rooted M900 Moment
Carrier: sprint

loserpunk701 is just getting started

I swear to god right before I got my phone I went to the new sprint store and they had it for 49.99 after all the rebates. I would think maybe I was seeing shit, but other people saw it too. 2 weeks later when I called about it the girl got really snotty and said that was IMPOSSIBLE, cause it's new.

I paid $113 and some odd cents I believe.. (99.99 +tax)
Old 05-03-2010, 12:48 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I sold my TP2 on Ebay and bought a Moment via other means. Made money to make the switch.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
I sold my TP2 on Ebay and bought a Moment via other means. Made money to make the switch.
but what did you pay out the door for it?
Old 05-03-2010, 01:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO / BB 8330
Carrier: sprint/verizon

thmgombosi is becoming a great contributor

I paid -$19.99 (so i guess sprint paid me)! I have 5 lines and all but one where off contract so sprint gave me a BB tour for free to keep me as a customer. And after 1 week i decided i hated the tour. I called sprint and they said that what they did was charge me full price for the tour then credited it off. So when i went to a sprint store to exchange it they owed me $19.99. Sorry for the long story just figured people would ask how it happened. Figured i would save having to write another reply....
Old 05-03-2010, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

SPIK3 is keeping up the good workSPIK3 is keeping up the good work

I got mine for $269 brand new from ebay about 4 months ago.

Old 05-05-2010, 11:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

not 1 penny... i traded my touch pro 2 for it straight across... figured i better start getting used to android platform before the EVO wave comes in this summer.. now i gotta figure out how to bring ms outlook to my android gonna be a long night
Old 05-05-2010, 11:52 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Thanks for all the replies. still have not made my mind up, just not sold on android yet but the moment is pretty close to what I would want.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment