PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 08:15 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: pre order epic touch 4g 119$ now

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
I called 4 stores they all say I have to wait til tomorrow... Should I call corporation stores or private ones?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
got mine at "3rd party" store and also kiosks in malls here are selling them also.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
got mine at "3rd party" store and also kiosks in malls here are selling them also.
Found a radio shack that said us will sell me one. On my way now.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Update:
I'm back home it was a wild goose chase, when I got there the guy that told me they had it on the phone wasnt there and the girl said ohh we dont have any you have to go to our other store around the corner. I went and they didnt have it either.

Last edited by jimmiekain; 09-15-2011 at 09:58 PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch

tool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to tool2269 Send a message via Yahoo to tool2269

hopefully you guys have good luck today. i remmeber calling around and sprint stores saying.. it'll be out sunday.. or that it'll be out on the 12th of September.. lol
Old 09-16-2011, 08:06 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So, just to prove that there is a "little g" god, who has a very perverse sense of humor. On top on numerous other family/personal issues over the last 6 months:

I'm working in Canada, staying here this weekend, so think "I'll go look at the new phone here, since it's already out..." If I like it, can get it once back in the US.

Leave client site at noon, go toward store, driving in parking lot .... BAM - broad-sided by someone going way too fast the wrong way. Paramedics, fire-trucks; 2 totaled cars.

Back at the hotel, nursing a sore left side and sipping vodka from the freezer.

god is saying - "Your Photon is your 3rd new phone this year! Enough!"

Old 09-16-2011, 09:50 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
So, just to prove that there is a "little g" god, who has a very perverse sense of humor. On top on numerous other family/personal issues over the last 6 months:

I'm working in Canada, staying here this weekend, so think "I'll go look at the new phone here, since it's already out..." If I like it, can get it once back in the US.

Leave client site at noon, go toward store, driving in parking lot .... BAM - broad-sided by someone going way too fast the wrong way. Paramedics, fire-trucks; 2 totaled cars.

wow thats a bummer but glad your ok.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:44 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post

Thats what the winged guy on the right says..but I think you should give the red gentleman on the left with horns a fair chance to state his view :P lol jk

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 09-17-2011, 08:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

no epic touch forum yet?
Old 09-17-2011, 09:38 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
no epic touch forum yet?
Ya no clue why cause xda's is jumping and even ACS has one but we have a temp. Forum in galaxy gsm area. I have a ton of info. To post but guess I will keep waiting. Seems evo3d got there forum fast. Probable reason caulkin is developing GS2 on xda. Hope this helps ya but im not posting there anymore till forum is up if it ever is.

forum.ppcgeeks.com/samsung-galaxy-s-ii/

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 09-17-2011 at 09:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:23 AM
acs tester
Threadstarter

Houston we have lift off.

[ACS] [Odin] Pre-Rooted Tar! Root your Epic Touch here!
Old 09-18-2011, 11:45 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Thats what the winged guy on the right says..but I think you should give the red gentleman on the left with horns a fair chance to state his view :P lol jk
I will go to the Sprint store when I get back in the US next week. If the new shiny toy wows me, I'll trade in the Photon. what's the difference between 3 and 4 in one year!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series