View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 12:44 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: pre order epic touch 4g 119$ now

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
So, just to prove that there is a "little g" god, who has a very perverse sense of humor. On top on numerous other family/personal issues over the last 6 months:

I'm working in Canada, staying here this weekend, so think "I'll go look at the new phone here, since it's already out..." If I like it, can get it once back in the US.

Leave client site at noon, go toward store, driving in parking lot .... BAM - broad-sided by someone going way too fast the wrong way. Paramedics, fire-trucks; 2 totaled cars.

Back at the hotel, nursing a sore left side and sipping vodka from the freezer.

god is saying - "Your Photon is your 3rd new phone this year! Enough!"

Thats what the winged guy on the right says..but I think you should give the red gentleman on the left with horns a fair chance to state his view :P lol jk

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)