PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 05:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6800
Carrier: sprint

calitundra is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Check your Sprint store for your epic

So I reserved the epic on the first day it came out. I just happened to be in my local (corporate) sprint store and asked if I would be picking up my phone there. They stated that they were not on the list of store to get reservations and that I would have to drive an hour to get my phone. Make a long story short I called 611 who told me it would be there. Called the store back and after about a 30 mins they finally stated that they found the list?. Anyways I don't know if it is my store only but I know I would be PISSED if they gave my phone to someone else because they knew nothing about the reservations.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff
Re: Check your Sprint store for your epic

That sounds like the Sprint store where I got my Evo. I didn't reserve a phone, I just showed up at the store, and hoped for the best. The people in line in front of me were saying someone from the store called them and said they didn't have many Evos, and they were not using the reservation list....it was first come, first serve. I ended up getting the last Evo in the store, and that was because one guy who reserved one jumped out of line, so he could pick it up on his lunch break. I bet he was pissed.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:38 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro2

revaaron is keeping up the good workrevaaron is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I was planning on getting there when they opened to get it. Good idea?
Old 08-27-2010, 11:56 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

i was at the sprint store the other day, and the girl working told me on evo launch day, they had people sleeping out front over night to get one. she said she expects the same thing for the epic. the good news she told me was that even though the epic was first come -first serve, the reservation holders were first up, and that they would sell me more than one! im really just hoping to get an evo that morning for my girl, but she may have to settle for an epic.

Old 08-27-2010, 02:31 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
im really just hoping to get an evo that morning for my girl, but she may have to settle for an epic.
Wow thats like going to a jewelry store to buy a plain silver ring for your girl and ending up having to settle buying a gold one with diamonds on it..sucks for her :/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 08-27-2010, 03:22 PM

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i bold texted it to mess with you,g-ten... see below
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...15&postcount=6
but she really does want an evo. im glad about it. we've had the same phones since the damn vogue.

Last edited by austin420; 08-27-2010 at 03:25 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

My wife always gets my handmedowns... She now has my TP (I upgraded her from my old Touch) and will get my TP2 when WP7 hits. LOL.
p.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:41 PM

i gotta buy all my stuff two at a time or she flips out!
Old 08-27-2010, 04:08 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
i bold texted it to mess with you,g-ten... see below
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...15&postcount=6
but she really does want an evo. im glad about it. we've had the same phones since the damn vogue.
I know I was kidding >.>..hence why I bolded the "settle" as well..I know you were making a pun about that thread. (and I didnt even click on the link cause I know which one your talking about lol)

Quote:
i gotta buy all my stuff two at a time or she flips out!
See you gotta know how its done..its very easy mostly with the Epic..and a TP2..you buy cases for both that look similar/the same..and theyll never know the diffirence >.>
Old 08-27-2010, 08:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Entrepreneur724 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECA View Post
My wife always gets my handmedowns... She now has my TP (I upgraded her from my old Touch) and will get my TP2 when WP7 hits. LOL.
p.
You're honestly not the only one. I have seen tons of guys who give their old phone to their girlfriend or wife when upgrading. I don't know why I find it funny...I guess women just love to have something new that they have to learn. Or, I guess women are not used to different sorts of technology left and right. Interesting.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series