PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 07:05 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
platformrebuilder (not VK) help with maximum rom size

Darned if I can't find this information anywhere.

Since I migrated to platformrebuilder (command line), I have never made the migration to Visual Kitchen and am even finding it difficult to move back to PPCKitchen.

This never gave me a problem until this week ... I am finally running into a limit on the ROM size for CDMA Sprint Diamond. Bepe's kitchen tools for platformrebuilder won't allow me to build a ROM greater than around 135 megabytes in size and I know the device can take larger ROMs.

I presume this is either an issue with the version of prb that I am working with (links at bepe80.com are down), -OR- this is set in a configuration or batch file that has sadly, proven difficult for me to figure out.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
-boggsie
<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->
Old 12-04-2009, 08:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: platformrebuilder (not VK) help with maximum rom size

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Darned if I can't find this information anywhere.

Since I migrated to platformrebuilder (command line), I have never made the migration to Visual Kitchen and am even finding it difficult to move back to PPCKitchen.

This never gave me a problem until this week ... I am finally running into a limit on the ROM size for CDMA Sprint Diamond. Bepe's kitchen tools for platformrebuilder won't allow me to build a ROM greater than around 135 megabytes in size and I know the device can take larger ROMs.

I presume this is either an issue with the version of prb that I am working with (links at bepe80.com are down), -OR- this is set in a configuration or batch file that has sadly, proven difficult for me to figure out.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
-boggsie
<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->
I forgot which file fixes this, but this issue is gone in my kitchen, download mine and steal my tools folder, then update your scripts accordingly.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development