PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 05:02 PM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How do I become a Rom/Chef?

Computer Tech/Modder

I was really hoping someone could post all the known tutorials. Ive searched and have not found any. Please help many thx will be given. Im really looking foward to working on some silence roms for the touch pro.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: How do I become a Rom/Chef?

First off this would be better off in the general discussion area...Now to become a ROM chef there are quite a few tutorials on this but first you will need a kitchen...Since you have a Pro I am giving you link to the release of PPCKichen's 20931 build found here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46526 and now here is link with step by step instructions on how to use this Kitchen http://www.ppckitchen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=301

Once you have used this Kitchen and have the hang of it then there are others out there that are a little more packed with apps and other goodies...

Then once you are/become a little more advanced here is a great compilation of tutorials that will take you to the next level of being a master chef http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...19&postcount=8

All of this is very useful info and i hope it helps you in your quest to build as it did me...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:32 PM
Threadstarter

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level

Ive actually use the ppckitchen before and made a couple custom roms for me and friends. It feels limited thoe. listen thank you very much for your time and reasearch. If anyone else has any imput please post!
Old 02-17-2009, 09:07 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Check out the threads by Calcu

Caulkins Kitchen is a very nice kitchen, and that's what I use when I cook my ROMS
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 02-17-2009, 11:49 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here is a link to Calcu's kitchen/ROM's http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50857
Old 02-20-2009, 06:55 AM
Threadstarter

Results http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58494
Old 02-20-2009, 08:43 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Wow! This guys a quick learner. Three days to release a rom... Welcome to the party!

Old 02-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Wow! This guys a quick learner. Three days to release a rom... Welcome to the party!
That was mostly cause of you thank you soooo much bro.

Where can I find the PPCK Kitchen???

Last edited by silence12782; 02-20-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:58 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
That was mostly cause of you thank you soooo much bro.

Where can I find the PPCK Kitchen???
Sticky: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen in the touchpro/diamond/ALL upgrade sections, or www.ppckitchen.org and your welcome. That's my mission in life.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:14 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Sticky: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen in the touchpro/diamond/ALL upgrade sections, or www.ppckitchen.org and your welcome. That's my mission in life.

ooo lol thats the one i use i guess ppk was what the guy was trying to say lol. thx thoe remember im a nub.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development