PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 03:52 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wallpaper Collection

I've seen all the themes, icons, taskbars...so I thought I'd pitch in with my collection of wall papers.

By no means are all these my original work. I spent some time looking for these images from various websites...MOST if not all have been photoshopped to size. Some have been enhanced...and a few are original photos taking by yours truly.

Bottom line is that I hope you all enjoy and I will keep adding to these galleries as time goes on.

If you have requests...pls attach the original to your post OR a link so I can get at the image you might want made into a wall paper for your device. I have a TP...so most of my wall papers will be in the 3 categories listed.

Portrait

Landscape

SPB MS 3 compatible

If you like what I've posted feel free to use what's up there...Hope this thread will grow...as almost an archive of walls that us geekers lay out our themes upon!!

Oh yeah...pls hit thnx

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:22 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Wallpaper Collection

theres some good ones here, but too many lakers logo
Old 07-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Threadstarter

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
theres some good ones here, but too many lakers logo
not a prob...I take it you're a Texan fan...will post a couple that's more your speed later this evening!!
Old 07-02-2009, 09:46 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
not a prob...I take it you're a Texan fan...will post a couple that's more your speed later this evening!!
im a texans fan until about halfway thru the season when they eliminate themselves from playoff contention, but I always come back for more the next season and get all pumped up for football.

Yeah that would be cool.

That and a good lion one if you have it. (dont ask me why just think a cool lion one is in order.)
Old 07-02-2009, 10:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

gp-se is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

thanks been looking for nice wallpapers!
Old 07-02-2009, 11:43 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gp-se View Post
thanks been looking for nice wallpapers!
no prob...keep chking back...will upload any other requested walls or suggested walls...(within ethical and moral reason )

don't forget to hit thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:57 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
im a texans fan until about halfway thru the season when they eliminate themselves from playoff contention, but I always come back for more the next season and get all pumped up for football.

Yeah that would be cool.

That and a good lion one if you have it. (dont ask me why just think a cool lion one is in order.)

delivered...chk the galleries for lions and couple of texans too
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes