PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2010, 06:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC A8181 (Desire Clone) Dual Sim WM 6.5
Carrier: Vodafone and Optimus

Crake is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by seco10 View Post
Well, I'm busy 'cause I have to search for a stable wall before this problem becomes a nightmare...
Really, I have not the foggiest idea, why this simple tweak will not work for you. I think CeRegEditor is one of the best apps.
Could it be that there is a connection with your dual-sim-thing? Or is there one thing failed to notice in the constellation of your device? Or is the point that your taskbar is named "...test..."?
Ultimately it will will be the best you take my preferred variant 2 - so could all components proper work together...

but not to forget: you have sdkcerts.cab installed?
Yes, i didn't forget the sdkcerts.cab.
There are no other connections to the device beyond the Activesync!
Tomorrow i will try the variant2.
Thanks.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:11 AM
Lurker

Crake is a n00b

I tried the Variant2 but the results are not the expected!

I must say that i also tried to install the "cdma..." file you provided, but i loose the two network signal icons, so i uninstalled it.

The battery icon proceed by default.
Any idea??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg New Desire Dual.jpg (66.1 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-01-2010, 08:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: RazrHD 4.1.2
Carrier: O2 Deutschland

seco10 is keeping up the good workseco10 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crake View Post
...Any idea??
Sorry, I don't have a clue - there must be something in your constellation that I can't explain from the distance.
You should search (by using CeRegEdit...) in your registry, what dll's are controlled and than compare with the dlls in the taskbar-cab from variant 2. That will direct you to the required registry-changes...
Old 12-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Lurker

Crake is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by seco10 View Post
Sorry, I don't have a clue - there must be something in your constellation that I can't explain from the distance.
You should search (by using CeRegEdit...) in your registry, what dll's are controlled and than compare with the dlls in the taskbar-cab from variant 2. That will direct you to the required registry-changes...
Yes, like i told you before i guess it is the "BaseDll"="\Windows\ExtPhoneCanvasOverRes_WVGA.dll , but what can i do if i i'm not even able to copy it??!!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:10 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
... i guess it is the "BaseDll"="\Windows\ExtPhoneCanvasOverRes_WVGA.dll , but what can i do if i i'm not even able to copy it??!!
use ROM Extractor
Old 12-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
use ROM Extractor
My magic dragon is correct try ROM extractor to pull the .dll do a search on here for it, also I have not followed your whole problem and verses having to read through many pages please send me a PM with the problem so I can take a look at it. If I am able to fix it I will post it up for everyone for future reading.

Also as this thread has became very long again I am going to have it cleaned up a little to make it easier for future use.

Thanks
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

i haz to interrupt you guys and invite you to this thread incase you haven't seen it already It's a simple contest were running and I'm sure you pro's can whip up something hastily eh? If so, show us what you got!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:49 PM
Lurker

Crake is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
use ROM Extractor
Pls help me: How do i do a "ROM Extractor" on my dll file??
Old 12-04-2010, 05:50 AM
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Pls help me: How do i do a "ROM Extractor" on my dll file??
Let me google that for you
Old 12-04-2010, 06:00 AM
the magic mod

ok now after you get ROM Extractor - check out this post
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes