PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 04:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Different version, dropped the transparency down in the buttons and changed out the checkmark with another one.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Different version, dropped the transparency down in the buttons and changed out the checkmark with another one.
i like this one
Old 05-18-2009, 06:27 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
What do you guys think? New speakers I am working on
I like both, but I think the 2nd one stands out a bit better when you scale it down...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 05-18-2009, 08:25 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

+1 for Gadget man, lighter stands more
Old 05-18-2009, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

eglynum is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamato-san View Post
Hi! We could do something with the designated icon? They are connected BT stereo headphones. Please...

That icon is a pointless waste of space. I bet you could just "black out" that one in shellres.192.dll.0409.mui (5071.ico as mentioned earlier). It wouldn't be a problem until new icons showed up in the taskbar... then it would look like a gap.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Be (bricked)-HTC Magic (cyanogenMOD)
Carrier: Orange

bonesy is a n00b

Hi im using miri's 6.5 rom and before i install any of the task bars the loading icon is 4 coloured dots spinning.When i install a taskbar it changes to the old circle inside a horrid white square? Which file is this so i can place it back in there? Thanks in advance
Old 05-19-2009, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Foots is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonesy View Post
Hi im using miri's 6.5 rom and before i install any of the task bars the loading icon is 4 coloured dots spinning.When i install a taskbar it changes to the old circle inside a horrid white square? Which file is this so i can place it back in there? Thanks in advance
Go to the 6.5 taskbar thread. I had the same problem, but someone directed me to the 6.5 taskbar thread and I got the dots back.

Old 05-20-2009, 06:46 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

If you install any of the taskbars on this thread on to a 6.5 rom, you are going to have problems. These are 6/6.1 only.
Old 05-20-2009, 02:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

extensive is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by extensive View Post
ive tried both... this is really frustrating. can somebody tell me what i am doing wrong?

anybody?
Old 05-20-2009, 09:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey guys,

I'm currently using GadgetFreak's rounded taskbar. I understand to get the power in 1% increments I need to install the nuePowerDriver; however, I'm a little unsure exactly which driver to use for my device. On the nueROM website I can't find nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond-100-v1.0-cab.cab, am I supposed to be using the nueBatteryTPDiamondCDMA-106-v1.0-installer?

Edit - Was about to do a hard-reset anyways, so tested it out for giggles and it worked. Guess he's updated the driver?

Last edited by Rourke Swift; 05-21-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes