PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 04:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Taking Theme Requests

alright please post the landscape and the portrait pics you want. if no pictures are posted yours will be ignored and i will go to the next one......... i will get these done within 24 hours max. (usually within hours)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:20 PM
bigbilal04

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Taking Theme Requests

is there anyone you can make me a backround that moves, like if i give you an .gif file. That would be awesome.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:43 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbilal04 View Post
is there anyone you can make me a backround that moves, like if i give you an .gif file. That would be awesome.
He can make it for you but it won't work on the Today screen...
Old 06-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbilal04 View Post
Start with this thread.

late,
Coz
Old 07-15-2008, 08:19 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

i got 12 thanks by doing this so have fun

Old 07-15-2008, 09:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

ajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuff

cavs portrait browns landscape. hopefully no blurs.

lets see what comes it comes out like.
Attached Files
File Type: zip theme.zip (80.9 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-15-2008, 02:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch

rexdale_tiger is a n00b

can u make sumthin like this like with tht side bar and everythinnn
it will be crazyyyyy
i m using HTC TOUCH
soo it will be really nice of uif u can make sumthin like tht
thanxxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMEhT...eature=related
Old 07-15-2008, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

yamus08 is keeping up the good workyamus08 is keeping up the good work

I am learning how to make my own custom themes but it takes time when you are a single dad with two very small children. I have a couple pics. I don't know if you are offering to crop or resize but I though I would give it a go. If you think that this is worth your time to work with, I will be ever so greatful. Go ahead and add or take away anything that you feel like your creative genius tells you if you do so decide to work with these.
Thanks in advance Dash,
Yamus

P.S, I think they are already resized and ready to go.

Edit: Thanks Dash but I had a chance to play around with making my own themes today. This one is probably a little over the top but I do like GOOD graffiti art. I have it working and with the help of HHC and a couple of other modifications here and there, I should be able to come up with something halfway decent for my first self-made theme. I can't wait to keep playing around. Maybe oneday I will be able to push out some cool themes that the members will be interested in. I am using the "how to make a basic theme" sticky by (V)eGa so bigups to him and again thanks to Dash.

Edit: Pics removed to save space.

Last edited by yamus08; 07-16-2008 at 07:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:40 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

matt19, Was wondering if you could take this blue image and make me a solid blue theme with blue bars. Don't know if it's possible. If you could also transfer it to all the highlights, like scroll bars, start menu highlight. Anything with the light grey highlight, please change to the blue. Thanks T M Z
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blue_neon_superman_logo.jpg (1.8 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tmz; 07-19-2008 at 05:15 PM.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED
Threadstarter

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
matt19, Was wondering if you could take this blue image and make me a solid blue theme with blue bars. Don't know if it's possible. If you could also transfer it to all the highlights, like scroll bars, start menu highlight. Anything with the light grey highlight, please change to the blue. Thanks T M Z
yea just give me some time sorry guys things have been really hectic ast my site keeping stuff running i will get these knocked out tonight for you all.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes