PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Vogue VS TP2

Is there even any comparison. I currently have a vogue and can upgrade to the TP2. Is the TP2 more smooth with the interface? Does it have a gsensor for games, so that you can just tilt the phone to make moves. Does it have an accelerometer so the phone automatically switched to landscape or portrait for pictures and internet. Thanks for any help.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Vogue VS TP2

Yes, Yes and Yes go with the TP2 IMO
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

vogue= old and busted
Touch Pro 2= new hotness

vogue really doesn't have anything on the tp2 except both are HTC and winmo

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME

Last edited by pimpsuprazx; 06-08-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP

Touch pro 2 all the way!
Old 06-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Is there even any comparison. I currently have a vogue and can upgrade to the TP2. Is the TP2 more smooth with the interface? Does it have a gsensor for games, so that you can just tilt the phone to make moves. Does it have an accelerometer so the phone automatically switched to landscape or portrait for pictures and internet. Thanks for any help.
There really is no comparison, the TP2 is light years ahead of the Vogue, now with that said and I am probably going to get flamed for this........ have you looked at the EVO its the same price as the TP2.

Old 06-08-2010, 03:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
There really is no comparison, the TP2 is light years ahead of the Vogue, now with that said and I am probably going to get flamed for this........ have you looked at the EVO its the same price as the TP2.
your not gonna get flamed, I completely agree with you
Old 06-08-2010, 03:09 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

The TP2 has many upgrades over the Vogue but you do sacrifice a few things too. TP2 has the g-sensor, bigger screen, more ram, hardware keyboard, and many other things but it doesn't have a d-pad, it is a lot bulkier and heavier, and the battery life is not nearly as good. You'll have to decide what features you want. The TP2 overall would be the more advanced device.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro
Threadstarter

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

I can't upgrade to anything but the TP2. I wish I can go with the evo, but my plan I'm on with sprint won't allow me. I have an unreal plan I can't give up for any phone. I'm stuck with any older phone, but the TP2 is the last newer smartphone I can't get on my plan. Hell if the battery is worse then the vogue, not sure what I'd do. My vogue lasts about a day with mod-heavy usage. Luckily I tether a lot and it charges while tethering. That's another issue, I'm guessing the TP2 tethers just like the vogue.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Consider yourself flamed... LOL! JK!

But seriously, I went from the Vogue, to the TP1, to the TP2, and TP2 rules by far. Use the TP2 for about a week, then try and look at the screen on your Vogue... You'll wonder how you ever managed to suffer through it!
Old 06-09-2010, 12:52 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
vogue= old and busted
Touch Pro 2= new hotness

vogue really doesn't have anything on the tp2 except both are HTC and winmo
LOL @ Men Black 2 quote!

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison