PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Treo Pro on Sprint- Jan. 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippity.hoppity View Post
So that means it should have the huge battery that the GSM Treo Pro uses? Awesome news.
lets just hope it gets a faster processor though as currently that "400mhz" one is a slouch compared to the 800w's 333mhz--that's sort of embarrassing:

Old 01-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6800

hippity.hoppity is keeping up the good workhippity.hoppity is keeping up the good work

Speed isn't a huge deal. It's the battery life that will rock the house.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:36 PM

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Possible first leaked shot...

I'm still shocked that this wasn't shown at all at CES, even on the side. Heck, I may hold out for the Pre instead of the Pro.

Old 01-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

zero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to zero157h7 Send a message via AIM to zero157h7 Send a message via MSN to zero157h7 Send a message via Yahoo to zero157h7 Send a message via Skype™ to zero157h7

They probably thought it would be silly to show this with the Pre following so close. The Treo Pro has suddenly lost virtually all value.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:56 PM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Possible first leaked shot...

I'm still shocked that this wasn't shown at all at CES, even on the side. Heck, I may hold out for the Pre instead of the Pro.

nice job Mal. =D>
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx 99$ UnlimiTed EvErYtHiNg

Romeo5k is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to Romeo5k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/comp...5D=3375&area=1
The pre doesn't come with an expansion slot. So which means its got 8 gigs built into the phone rather than using a card.. I don't think i would like that.. Thats enough to make me say hello Treo.. But the colors on the pre and he camera got me going..

Last edited by Romeo5k; 01-11-2009 at 05:31 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:13 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

I am good for an upgrade, iam not sure if would be the pro my next device, i think i'll wait and read some more about it...

Old 01-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yeah I was considering the Pro I saw the Pre I'm still on board with the Pro even though I like eveyone else crave a larger screen I need Win Mo in my life.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:14 PM

CDMA Treo Pro shows up at FCC...confirmed with 1500mah battery
http://www.wmexperts.com/cdma-treo-pro-gets-fcc-nod

What's weird is that the device was finished and started testing just weeks after the 800w release, which I think makes it obvious that the Treo Pro was always destined for Sprint. The delay on the 800w release (3 quarters) makes it now look premature to be replaced, but technically it's right on time.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:30 PM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP

I'd love to be able to upgrade to the Pro then the Pre but there's no way I can afford it. I'll be saving up for the Pre - day one baby!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro