PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 10:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

erawtik is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
took phone in for repair

And they are giving me the same freakin phone i was hoping all these pos were gone and get a pro.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:51 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Re: took phone in for repair

As long as they have the treo800w in stock or they can fix it, they will continue to give you the same model, i've try to get it exchange many times with no luck.

Old 09-26-2009, 01:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

flipfone is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to flipfone Send a message via Yahoo to flipfone Send a message via Skype™ to flipfone

yep. im on my third. after 3 months they start freezing up. then you have to reboot it 6 times to get service. return it. get the same model. nice. lol

ROM: EVO DECK
Old 10-11-2009, 12:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo 800w
Carrier: Sprint

acousticlemur is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to acousticlemur

im on number 5 in like 4 months. the guy at the sprint store told me to call customer service and complain about having to replace / repair it so much and there is a good possibility that they would give me an upgrade to the pro. i have to leave town for a week or so for work but i am going to try it and ill post back wen i find something out.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo800w
Carrier: Sprint

andyacecandy is a n00b

yeah ive been trying to get it replaced with a Pro as well... i have gotten two 800ws in the past 5 days. They say they can't give me a different phone and I've tried all I can to ***** about the 800w being defective and going through 4 of them now. Blah just depends on your rep I hear

There is an entire thread dedicated to this on treocentral forums. A lot of people got theirs replaced with the Pro a few months ago but recently, not so successful.

I'll keep trying, but it's not looking good. Oh well... Sucks cuz I have Sero and can't get the Hero, Pre, or Moment or any cool phone

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w