PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 06:06 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Question Turn Treo 800w into an IPOD? Please help..

Does anyone know if that is posible, and if it is, is there any free aplication i can install? thanks in advance for your time.

Old 12-19-2008, 06:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Re: Turn Treo 800w into an IPOD? Please help..

Have you ever looked at Kinoma FreePlay? If you like that, I can tell you that the paid version is even better .

With that and the largest MicroSDHC card you can find, you'll be doing BETTER than an IPod or IPhone.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:32 PM
VIP PATROL
Threadstarter

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
Have you ever looked at Kinoma FreePlay? If you like that, I can tell you that the paid version is even better .

With that and the largest MicroSDHC card you can find, you'll be doing BETTER than an IPod or IPhone.
Thanks for that information iam gonna try the free version to see how it works, i gotta 4 gigs Micro SDHC card so it should work fine, i will buy it if i like it thanks again for replaying
Old 12-19-2008, 06:36 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Check out pPod. Here's the in-house link.

late,
Santa Coz
Old 12-19-2008, 08:04 PM
VIP PATROL
Threadstarter

Unhappy Re: Turn Treo 800w into an IPOD? Please help..

[quote=cozboogie;588860]Check out pPod. Here's the in-house link.

late,
Santa Coz[/quote

Thank you so much Cozboogie, i have downloaded and installed the software, i get to the main screen, but i cant click on any menu, iam gonna try to find a newer version of my framework that might be a reason for why is not working thanks a lot ...
Old 12-19-2008, 11:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVIERBOND69 View Post
Thanks for that information iam gonna try the free version to see how it works, i gotta 4 gigs Micro SDHC card so it should work fine, i will buy it if i like it thanks again for replaying
By the way, unless your MicroSDHC card is class 6, it's best to run Kinoma from the device. If you have a class 6 card it will probably run OK from the card. But the folks at Kinoma always say run it from the device. I've got a 8GB class 6 and run it from the card. Of course regardless where you run Kinoma from, having your media files on the card is not a problem.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:55 AM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP

Quote:
Does anyone know if that is posible, and if it is, is there any free aplication i can install? thanks in advance for your time.
How much of the ipod experience are you looking for?
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:20 PM
VIP PATROL
Threadstarter

Talking Re: Turn Treo 800w into an IPOD? Please help..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
How much of the ipod experience are you looking for?
Mainly what i like is the icons on the today screen...
Old 12-21-2008, 12:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Mainly what i like is the icons on the today screen...
Well then you want to look at Spb Mobile Shell and also Ultimate Launcher.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 800w

djjeffa is a n00b

why not just use the defalt media player?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w