PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2007, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

antjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to antjones21 Send a message via MSN to antjones21 Send a message via Yahoo to antjones21 Send a message via Skype™ to antjones21
Bluetooth

Has anyone found a bluetooth headset that works really well withthe 700wx? All the one's I've tried have issues. And then wheni go look at reviews for some of the best ones out, people complain about issues loosing connection with the 700wx. Anyone know any excpetionsto this?
Old 09-14-2007, 04:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

AFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good workAFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good work
I use an Insignia BT Stereo Headset, it does both stereo for music, etc... and also works as a BT headset to talk to people. I don't use it walking through the mall or anything because it looks like your wearing stereo headphones, but then again I don't wear my smaller BT either, I dont like BT in public places people look at you funny...lol
Old 10-14-2007, 12:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: WM5

chuckdizzel is a n00b
About Bluetooth

I have a Jawbone. It works good.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

kinextions is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to kinextions
I'm using the Jabra BT125.....doesn anyone know if you can hear media player using the headset? I cant get mine to work.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFAngryWarrior View Post
I use an Insignia BT Stereo Headset, it does both stereo for music, etc... and also works as a BT headset to talk to people. I don't use it walking through the mall or anything because it looks like your wearing stereo headphones, but then again I don't wear my smaller BT either, I dont like BT in public places people look at you funny...lol
i have the same headset ... got it for 50 bux (had a usb bt adapter also) @ BB 2 weeks ago . cant say anything bad about the unit other than you have to make sure you have the profile on your phone set to headphone and not headset if you expect to hear tunes (or whatever else you listen to)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX