PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2007, 03:32 PM
2sa
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700Wx
Carrier: Verizon

2sa is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Will Plantronics 655 headset stream audio?

I asked this on another board and really did not get a answer....sorry for a bluetooth question but if this were to work it would be really nice....

Purchased the Plantronics 655 today and so far it is doing well...does anyone know if you can stream audio on this unit? The reason I ask is when I went into the profile and refreshed, it gave me the options of both "Hands Free" AND "Headset". Not quite sure what the headset does....anyone know?
Old 06-29-2007, 09:12 AM
2sa
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

2sa is a n00b
Update:Found this old thread on TC...installed the toggle and it keeps the audio on but I still can't stream from TCPMP..suggestions?
Old 06-29-2007, 03:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
plantronics 655

I have the planroonics 655 for 1 month now and i have it working with acbtogglebt which comes included on colnel's alu 3.5final rom. it works great. except if a call comes in you have to click on the acb toggle icon again but other than that is great
Old 06-29-2007, 10:55 PM
2sa
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

2sa is a n00b
wonder if I can find acbtogglebt by itself...I assume you don't have a WX.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:54 AM
Almost a VIP

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
acbtogglebt

the link to the file is http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/get-...lebt-v0-8.html..
Old 07-02-2007, 01:03 PM
2sa
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

2sa is a n00b
Re: acbtogglebt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz
Thanks....but I tried it along with a couple of others. This allows the audio gateway to stay open but still no sound. Some have told me that the WX has a hardware restriction keeping this from happening. It will work on the 6700.

I have wondered....can the bluetooth stack in the be pulled from a 6700 and applied in cab form on the WX?....guess if the wiring is not there it wont matter. I have just about given up hope until I can get some S9s.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Almost a VIP

i beleive the software it's not compatible with 700wx. i tried it and did not work on this one either..

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX