PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2006, 08:43 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Your Today Screen!

Post 'em here, just like the 6700 thread.

Get screen capture software HERE (on device) or HERE (Requires ActiveSync).

Please also list what is on your screen for others!

Here's mine. (Last Update: Sunday 9/24!)

- Freeware battery app from XDA (only 8.5kb) (get it HERE)
- Wisbar Lite (only "Tasks" enabled--putting icons in top bar)
- WeatherPanel 2.5 with Malatesta theme ( )
- iLauncher 3.0
- PhoneAlarm Lite with I2 Carbon_No_Clock skin
- ScaryBear Spacer Plugin (adds blank space between plugins)
- TodayAgenda 0.9.20 (beta) <-- adds "square screen" support!

This is with SmallMenu Plus Running:

All colors (including Black bars) changed with UI Tweaker (freeware)
Old 09-21-2006, 09:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Nice one Malatesta - I'm going to check out that PhoneAlarm skin...

Here's mine - high contrast for my eyes:

another showing WisBar's cascading menus (which I must have):

- BlackCurves Today skin (free from http://www.pocketpcthemes.com)
- WisBar Lite (shows running programs at top + cascading start menu) http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com
- PhoneAlarm (default skin) http://www.pocketmax.net/
- PdaNet (icon at lower right) http://www.junefabrics.com/
Old 09-21-2006, 09:33 PM
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
wow, nice job storyr!

i didnt realize Wisbar lite did all that. i could basically combine my smallmenplus and truetoolbar into one app and simplify! gonna try that tonight.

see, even i have stuff to learn yet, lol.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:46 PM
VIP Member

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta
wow, nice job storyr!

i didnt realize Wisbar lite did all that. i could basically combine my smallmenplus and truetoolbar into one app and simplify! gonna try that tonight.

see, even i have stuff to learn yet, lol.
and, Wisabar only costs $4.95!

Here another shot with the same PhoneAlarm skin Malatesta's using. If I may say so myself, I think it looks SWEET!:

Old 09-21-2006, 11:13 PM
Threadstarter

Nice storyr.

Okay, so I tried Wisbar Lite: I like the "running tasks" but like SmallMenu's cascading menu better (much more configurable and faster) so I'm using both (disabled cascading in wisbar).

Also moved some stuff around :

(made my own super simple WeatherPanel modded skin!)
Old 09-22-2006, 09:45 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Nice screen storyr!

I will try to post my screen this weekend. I havn't been able to really play with the wx yet. But the phone side of the device is awesome.
Old 09-22-2006, 02:35 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Hey all... where are you finding these skins for WeatherPanel? I can't seem to find some good compact ones. Thanks as usual!

Malatesta: How did you get TodayAgenda to look like that?
Old 09-22-2006, 10:09 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38
Hey all... where are you finding these skins for WeatherPanel? I can't seem to find some good compact ones. Thanks as usual!

Malatesta: How did you get TodayAgenda to look like that?
The skin for weatherpanel: originally from codyppc at Treocentral, it's in this thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...0&postcount=23

I then took one of the Themes and customized it. That's attached in that thread as well (maybe I'll post it here later). That's the one you see in my pic above.

Re: TodayAgenda. I'm using the 0.9.2.0 beta that's from the developer's site. It should be linked above. Other than that, I just used the regualr settings in the program to get it to look like that, nothing fancy.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:06 PM
H1
PPCGeeks Regular

H1 is a n00b
PhoneAlarm and WisBar, any reason the lite versions instead of the full?
Old 09-23-2006, 10:23 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1
PhoneAlarm and WisBar, any reason the lite versions instead of the full?
I use WisBar Lite because I didn't care to skin the Today screen - including the top bar where the current version of WisBar Advance can't skin the EVDO icon.

As far as phoneAlarm, I had already purchased the full version - I don't really need (or use) the extra functionality...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX