PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 10:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 850e' / HTC Touch Pro 2 / Sprint Evo 4G !
Carrier: Sprint

Sprints700wx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Assigning Side (Under Volume)Buttons To Send/Receive Email ?

Just A Thought .... Wanted to know if this was possible being that it can be Routed to open several other App/Programs....Instead of Opening The Message and clicking menu ..etc..etc... Is there a way to get into the Reg Make this possible..?

Thanks in Advance
Old 08-26-2008, 10:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touchpro
Carrier: sprint

mattkeo is a n00b
Re: Assigning Side (Under Volume)Buttons To Send/Receive Email ?

you can create a mortscript for this. I used the sample one from the website and modified it. its great cause you can get it recognize different programs open. for me if no program is open it will turn on my keyboard lights, if camera is open it will take a picture, if media player is open it will skip to the next track. all it takes is some reading and you can write script to do almost anything.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 850e' / HTC Touch Pro 2 / Sprint Evo 4G !
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Sprints700wx is just getting started
Re: Assigning Side (Under Volume)Buttons To Send/Receive Email ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattkeo View Post
you can create a mortscript for this. I used the sample one from the website and modified it. its great cause you can get it recognize different programs open. for me if no program is open it will turn on my keyboard lights, if camera is open it will take a picture, if media player is open it will skip to the next track. all it takes is some reading and you can write script to do almost anything.

Sounds cool .. i think i did this when i had the htc home screen before.. but its been a while .. could you just get the ball rolling for me if its not to much to ask and how could i find the code (Motoscript) to this function .. could it be found through the Reg right?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX