PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2007, 05:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Treo 700 wx

CNS Ranch is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Treo 700wx as BT DUN Modem

This is making me crazy. I've installed the 1.15 Updater - seems to work fine. I cannot get the Treo to work as BT modem. Downloaded a trial version of PDANET - that worked (supposed to be a trial for 7 days, lasted about three hours).

Without PDA NET, I'm trying to use a Nokia 770 Internet Tablet with the Treo. Pairs fine, seems ready to go. When I try to connect, BT symbol on the Treo goes gray, and I get a connection failure notice on the Nokia.

The 1.15 Updater is supposed to enable BT DUN, but I don't see any changes in Programs, or Settings.

BTE, I have Sprint Power Vision, do not have data services, but I understand that the Nokia would run anyhow.

Any help is appreciated.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700Wx
Carrier: Sprint

Xxsrt4xX is a n00b
The 1.15 update is known to completely screw up BT DUN. Hopefully, Palm is in work on another update to correct this. Also, as an FYI, I've noticed that since I performed the 1.15 update, my BT hands free earpiece might as well be just for show. It's completely useless now.
Old 02-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Curve 8330
Carrier: Sprint

Noodle is a n00b
I updated to 1.15 and was able to use BT DUN on my friends XP laptop but on my new Vista laptop I can't get it to recognize it at all other than A2DP and such

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX