PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 10:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hitatchi-G1000(every Good phone)Touch+Treo 800W+(iphone3G)+Diamond+Touch Pro+(PRE)+TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carrier: Had to try the IP3G=Now Sprint for life!!

rell0202 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rell0202 Send a message via MSN to rell0202 Send a message via Yahoo to rell0202
Re: Palm Pre Today Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
to anyone that has a pre just an FYI... (didnt see it mentioned)
to take screenshots with the Pre, you simply hold the Orange, Sym, and P keys

I need help!
Old 06-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sracercelica is keeping up the good worksracercelica is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rell0202 View Post
I need help!
me too! i am holding down the orange button the sym button and the p key and it wont take a svreen shot
Old 06-09-2009, 10:43 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

it works, jus take a look in the photos and you will see a section called screenshots

PS. the little girl in the photo is my four year old daughter, Riley. She just turned four Saturday June 6th. Shes the brightest star in my sky!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screencapture.jpg (50.1 KB, 516 views) Click for barcode!

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"

Last edited by nxtech3; 06-09-2009 at 10:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

sracercelica is keeping up the good worksracercelica is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
it works, jus take a look in the photos and you will see a section called screenshots
yep! you are right. it would have been smart of them to at least show an animation or something to make sure it worked...but real cool feature.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc diamond

cambo2121 is a n00b

and to change the quick apps just press the icon you want to take out and hold it down till theres a halo and move it away from the quick launch then do the same with an app from the launcher just move it into the quick launch
Old 06-09-2009, 11:50 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cambo2121 View Post
and to change the quick apps just press the icon you want to take out and hold it down till theres a halo and move it away from the quick launch then do the same with an app from the launcher just move it into the quick launch

Use the same method within the full launcher to change the order of icons. I have my most used apps in the first page of the launcher.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

Zyphlin is keeping up the good workZyphlin is keeping up the good work

Indeed, no today screen, though the hope is once the SDK comes out someone would be able to make some kind of "Wild Card" app that would be a card that reads info from your calendar, tasks, etc and displays it on a single card you could leave on the desktop.

That said, you can still edit the wallpaper of the desktop. I kind of like the minimalist approach to it. The screen on the Pre is absolutely beautiful with colors that just seem to pop. My advise would be a picture with a good bit of detail and/or color. From the preloaded ones the orangey plant and the mountains with the lake are both beautiful on the screen, with the greyish stone opening one fits the dock on it nicely and also looks great due to the details and the black color of the device.

I'd say the best bet for new wallpapers would be things that follow that same thing...good detail, lots of colors, etc. As I find some new good wallpapers I'll post.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:04 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Not anywhere near as busy as I like but here goes:

Old 06-11-2009, 10:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

This one looks familiar...

Old 06-11-2009, 10:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

willybeen is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to willybeen