PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 02:09 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Verizon i910 6.1 and 6.5 Kitchens Ready CC20 and CF03

Support has been halted, for now. I am sorry, but time no longer permits.

You guys wanted it, so here it is.

This is a fully working kitchen, based largely on SYOK, the i900 kitchen. It includes Syakr, but be careful, you can break your rom with it. I tried to remove as many things that break the i910 rom from it, but I probably missed stuff.

Special thanks to gilson585, who provided the web space.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-g...ok-custom-rom/

This will get you started.

This kitchen is ready to cook. OEM packages go into the OEM folder. CSC is not available, so don't ask It will break the widgets. So, you need to make your own OEM package for widgets if you want em. Rename the cooked rom to Flash*****.bin. Make sure you put the word flash in there first or UMDL won't see it.

Have fun, and happy cooking!

This kitchen is for 6.1 roms, based upon CF03. ALL FUTURE KITCHEN UPDATES WILL BE CF03 BASED.
http://gilson585.info//adrynalyne/CF03_Kitchen.7z

This kitchen is for Wm 6.5, build 23008. Future updates will be provided, as well as instructions to update the kitchen.

http://gilson585.info//adrynalyne/23008.7z

Latest update for 6.5 kitchen
----------------------------
http://www.4shared.com/file/12159625...c9d/23016.html

--To update, delete your SYS, and ROM folder. Download the above file, unpack everything, and put the folders in their appropriate place. Copy the xip.bin file from the ROM folder to the base of your kitchen. Then open shell.cmd in your kitchen, and type this:

osnbtool.exe -c os.nb 1 xip.bin

Once its finished, you should be good to go!

Enjoy!

Last edited by Adrynalyne; 08-06-2009 at 04:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 25 times.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: i910 Omnia
Carrier: verizon

Omega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Omega Ra
Re: Verizon i910 Kitchen Ready

Awesome!!!!! I'll have to download this later and see what's what can't do it on my crappy Win98 work comp lol.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:36 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

We need some fresh blood amongst us chefs.

Get to cooking folks!

Can't wait to see what gets cranked out.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: omnia i910 Bgill55 Hybrid Rom!
Carrier: VZW

bgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to bgill55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
We need some fresh blood amongst us chefs.

Get to cooking folks!

Can't wait to see what gets cranked out.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!! (puts homework down) So I am so new to this i have no idea where even to start! but ill give it go!!! Adryn im might be calling for your services!!!!
Old 05-11-2009, 03:04 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Start with the mini guide I linked to.

Thats where I started, with some help from Wozzer, of course.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

bgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuff

yeah ill do that! if you are on msn add me if you could! i wont e-stalk you i swear lol
Old 05-11-2009, 03:10 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Sure, pm me your msn.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

there is a link to the right >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 05-11-2009, 03:20 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Pffft.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

cg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

thanks dude....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development